Assetto Corsa Competizione 3 Hours of Bathurst (hosted by RLM) (1 Viewer)

3 Hours of Bathurst (hosted by RLM)
Posted by Tom
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Sunday, March 8, 2020 - 14:00
Until: Sunday, March 8, 2020 - 17:45
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm so stupid, putted the wrong steam64Id on the RLM website, so @JetPistol and @miagi driving the race now alone :rolleyes:

Update after qualy: @JetPistol banged in one damn hot lap, pole position with 1sec gap to P2 :eek::p

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Race went well. Thanks to Jetpistols stellar Quali-Lap I stared on Pole. I started well and was leading for about 40 minutes. Then made a small mistake and dropped to P3 with a good gap to P4. I wanted to go 1h 10 minutes for Stint one, but an Aston standing on the Race Line gave me some damage and then TWO cars standing sideways just after the cutting. I had to hit one and that kicked the front damage to severe. So I pitted a bit early, a few minutes after the 1h mark. Jetpistol took over and catch up to the guys in front, put the car in P1 and finished his stint. Because Exited couldn't join, one of us had to do the 3rd Stint. Jetpistol drove the 3rd Fuel Stint and basically just cruised it home. If Exited could drive and took it over, he would have cruised it home too.

#Qualifying

Setup Used:
ACC-Direct-File

In some pictures:

Last edited:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Race went well. Thanks to Jetpistols stellar Quali-Lap I stared on Pole. I started well and was leading for about 40 minutes. Then made a small mistake and dropped to P3 with a good gap to P4. I wanted to go 1h 10 minutes for Stint one, but an Aston standing on the Race Line gave me some damage and then TWO cars standing sideways just after the cutting. I had to hit one and that kicked the front damage to severe. So I pitted a bit early, a few minutes after the 1h mark. Jetpistol took over and catch up to the guys in front, put the car in P1 and finished his stint. Because Exited couldn't join, one of us had to do the 3rd Stint. Jetpistol drove the 3rd Fuel Stint and basically just cruised it home. If Exited could drive and took it over, he would have cruised it home too.

Awesome, well done guys! We finished P28 in our race. I got caught out by cars checking up around the blind kink and punted an Audi on lap one (just before where @ramdrop did the same in our iRacing event) and got us a drive through. Definately my fault, I should have been more cautious in that spot. Then rejoining the pack towards the back, I went flat out into a pile up on the way up the mountain. :dead:

I limped the car back to the pits (with some comedy mishaps along the way), and handed the car to @Corentin_Bergès who went on to beast it for his stint. @Taorminator had the middle stint, but unfortunately took on some damage early on which hid his true pace. My final stint went much better than the first. I even had a couple of battles along the way, and was just 1 or 2 laps short of getting another position.

Despite the rough start, it was good fun with the boys!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Well done boys:D

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Aaaaaand it's official ^^

:cool:

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Setup Used:
ACC-Direct-File

In some pictures:

I added the Setup of our NSX in the Post above, if anyone wants to try and see why NSX won both Splits :p (The Split1 NSX actually had a High-Drag, High Downforce Setup while our is set for Top-Speed and good rear axis.)

Users who are viewing this thread