Advice On Problem (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeh it is always setup as main, ran this setup for along time, only thing that has changed is the card, and new cards only have one dvi on them now at most, but when there connected together using hdmi to hdmi and dvi to dvi the dvi fires up the hdmi doesn't.
I cant remember exactly how i did mine.. I did a walk around untill i sorted it by plugging main monitor in to graphics card and secondary in to onboard graphics untill i figured out to get them both through gcard..
Its like the card shuts off one of the ports.. As soon as i get hime mate ill have a look how i did it and let you know..it may help or not but anything is worth a try...

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im really sorry bud i cant fot the life of me remember how i did it. I only have the 1 monitor now and since forgot what i did to make them work sorry i cant give you any more advice.

G

Gopher04

No worries bud, I did get it working, but the boot through sequence happens on the extended monitor still for some reason and the desktop stuff stays on the main monitor, which is using hdmi, but the quality isn't good, someone else has said I need to find the right sequence, I'll get there in the end I'm sure, but cheers for looking.;)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No probs mate.. Sorry i couldnt be more help... Glad to hear u have it working tho..

Users who are viewing this thread