Assetto Corsa Competizione Blancpain Challenge - Round 5: Kyalami (1 Viewer)

How do you want this race?(2 votes allowed)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blancpain Challenge - Round 5: Kyalami
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Sunday, December 6, 2020 - 19:00
Until: Sunday, December 6, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
#FAKENEWS
I promise
Screenshot_1.png

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
One of my favourite tracks, always provide great racing and it didn't fail.
20201207223508_1.jpg
My qualy went bad i couldn't get to pace. Started 12th, just before my teamate. When i saw the rain i was a bit annoyed and at the same time i was thinking earlier that it would have been funny to have wet race here.
20201207223718_1.jpg
A quick adjust of the setup to be prepared for wet conditions, ogh lucky me i could guess the pressure right. I get an awesome start and I am amazed that there were no T1 crash, well it happened 3 turn later :) I couldnt avoid that fluo aston and lost a lot of positions. That s a bad thing i though.
20201207223941_1.jpg
I got a big scare when i get that freeze right before the hairpin, at least it recorded my inputs and i could break. Lost mopre time but i was still in race after.
Then i could enjoy a battle with 2 others cars and we got joined by a third one at the end. I started to feel that the car wasn't so grippy anymore in the end and couldn't keep on the pace of the others.
20201207224250_1.jpg

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
One of my favourite tracks, always provide great racing and it didn't fail.
My qualy went bad i couldn't get to pace. Started 12th, just before my teamate. When i saw the rain i was a bit annoyed and at the same time i was thinking earlier that it would have been funny to have wet race here.
A quick adjust of the setup to be prepared for wet conditions, ogh lucky me i could guess the pressure right. I get an awesome start and I am amazed that there were no T1 crash, well it happened 3 turn later :) I couldnt avoid that fluo aston and lost a lot of positions. That s a bad thing i though.
I got a big scare when i get that freeze right before the hairpin, at least it recorded my inputs and i could break. Lost mopre time but i was still in race after.
Then i could enjoy a battle with 2 others cars and we got joined by a third one at the end. I started to feel that the car wasn't so grippy anymore in the end and couldn't keep on the pace of the others.
View attachment 9617
I also got a big freeze before the hairpin downhill, Crocodiles?
1607408043133.png

Screen just suddenly froze, I think sound also started to loop, so I just stood on the brake. Just as I wanted to CtrlAltDel the game started going again with me in the gravel. Very weird.

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
it happpened in leeukop for me

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Rain! Rain! Rain! Another Wet Race forecast 3% Rain! could not believe it, did not do well at all, had to crawl around last 4 laps due to running out of fuel. Congrats to Podium Places and thanks Admins. Great race for my team mate who was last due to spin on the 1st lap then drove to finish 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread