Community Member
Reaction score

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
While they look very well crafted and solid, I would prefer something from the EU to avoid customs dues. Last time I ordered something from overseas, I paid nearly 50 % of the item's value in customs and expenditure fees from the parcel service. Too much of a hassle.
Sadly, because they look really good.

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
While they look very well crafted and solid, I would prefer something from the EU to avoid customs dues. Last time I ordered something from overseas, I paid nearly 50 % of the item's value in customs and expenditure fees from the parcel service. Too much of a hassle.
Sadly, because they look really good.

Dont know if was luck or not but I didnt pay a penny extra.

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a bit of DIY :) , grabbed the controller and and rotary encoders from leo-bodnar and picked up the switches from Farrell, quite a fun project, next step is to get a proper box for it.

This was really just the clay model version as it's easy to change around on a small bit of fibreboard.

button_box_beta.jpg
button_box_beta.2jpg.jpg

Attachments

• button_box_beta.jpg
    button_box_beta.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 330

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I ordered a box from Derek Speares and didn't pay anything extra either.

wolfman

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

since I ran out of buttons on my wheel and still need more for pcars 2, I would like to know if there are any good button boxes to buy?
And no - diy isn't an option because I suck at crafting stuff. I destroy things and don't create them :D

Until now, I only found this shop. Dunno If they're any good?
http://bbjsimracing.com/
and I like this one from said shop: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PS4-BBJ-S...station-4-PS4-Project-CARS-Blue-/192267331964
search DSD button box i have 2 for my fanatec wheel base that bolt right to it and i love it

Users who are viewing this thread