Clubsport Pedals V3 to wheelbase or PC? (1 Viewer)

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've read somewhere that Fanatec pedals perform better (less latency) when plugged directly to a PC rather than to the wheelbase. Is this true? Being that this is sim-racing, I'm guessing that this is important, but the latency could also be negligible in comparison. How well does a game like pCars2 support its features when plugged in directly to the PC?

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I don’t have the v3’s but an older version and a fanatic wheel, both are plugged in to separately direct to usb on the pc and I’ve probably got one of the most reliable rigs.
I only had an issue once since I’ve been racing with these fine chaps and chapetts and that was because I had the pedals plugged in to some extra high speed USB port or something.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The pedals can have a higher resolution when plugged directly to USB, depending on the base used. I still get the vibration on accelerator and brake so this doesn't seem to be a problem. When connected to the Base you can adjust the brake force via the on wheel tuning menu.

• Max resolution depending on the connection:
    • through PWT / PWTS / CSR / CSR Elite wheel: 8 bit (256 values) on all axes
    • through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CSW B V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E RW PS4: 12 bit (4096 values) on all axes
    • USB direct connection (PC): 12 bit (4096 values) on all axes

Last edited:

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
I don't really need to adjust the the brake force much (or maybe it's just my skill level as a driver) so yeah, I think I'll look into using the 12 bit resolution. Interested to see how much of a difference that would give me. Thanks you two!

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah I really only adjust that once which can be done in the driver settings too :)

Users who are viewing this thread