• Sign-ups have opened for the third season of the Evolution Cup in Assetto Corsa!
    More information about the upcoming league can be found here!

Project CARS 2 Dec 1, 2018 - TT #4 - Renault Sport R.S. 01 @ Long Beach (1 Viewer)

UnstopaPaul

Steam
View
I'm currently coming home from work far too tired to do a proper race (hence not signing up for tonight or next week), so I'm really appreciating the time trials as a way to dip in and keep my eye in. It's also definitely helping in "listening" to a new car and adapting quicker. My time has been set over 2 evenings, not 5 (though I still mostly beat the track into submission with many laps). While I'm sure I can improve (@steveg200 's time is pretty much spot on for where I guessed my limit would be after the first night), I think I've got closer to my pace faster than previously :)

The Breeze

Steam
View
Thanks @SBart_uk .... now I'm no longer in the top 10 :mad: :wideyed: Next sick time to beat :woot::woot::woot::woot:
Anyone?

UnstopaPaul

Steam
View
Goddam....this defaults contest is getting sick! I'm normally a fan of tuned setups, but let's see where this goes shall we? :)

The Breeze

Steam
View
Renault finally passed Ferrari... but still behind Mercedes ;)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
Steam
View
RSR now control 11 of the top 12 times, with another member just outside that. If those 4 members can improve their times by less than 1.5s between them, we have a top 12 lock-out in the leaderboard :D . How about we lock out the top 20 ;)

The Breeze

Steam
View
RSR now control 11 of the top 12 times, with another member just outside that. If those 4 members can improve their times by less than 1.5s between them, we have a top 12 lock-out in the leaderboard :D . How about we lock out the top 20 ;)
Working on it... finally got into the 1:14 as expected. Will aim for a 1:14.153 ;) Which is an alien like time for me with less than 700 hrs of sim racing... or any gaming.... experience on the record.

Hujkis

Steam
View
less than 700 hrs of sim racing
Is that not enough? :)
Post automatically merged:

@fab. ICEMAN Where are you?

fab. ICEMAN

Steam
View

The Breeze

Steam
View
Is that not enough? :)
Post automatically merged:

Not if others have 10 to 15 years of experience and started at the age of 8th :wideyed:

fab. ICEMAN

Steam
View
A sub 12 is definitely possible, but everything has to sit. I'm at 01:12.164 atm, but lost massive time on corner 8 and last corner as well. Here's a clip:

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
Steam
View
And with that, we own the top 10 \o/

EDIT : I spoke too soon, somebody else has popped themselves into the top 10. Grrrrrr. I stand corrected, cheers @kobusnell :)

Last edited:

The Breeze

Steam
View
So we have a RSR top 11 now :)
I'll aim for position 12 then.

Hujkis

Steam
View
A sub 12 is definitely possible, but everything has to sit. I'm at 01:12.164 atm, but lost massive time on corner 8 and last corner as well. Here's a clip:

What kind of sorcery is this.

Looks like I'm using the same breaking points, lines, gears. Which means I'm just a bad driver. Ugh.
I hope there will be time to do one *clean* lap this month :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)