Assetto Corsa DTM 2018 Revised! (1 Viewer)

DTM 2018 Revised!
Posted by t0daY
Assetto Corsa
Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

LoenKilo

Probationer
Deleted data.acd, reinstalled mod but still same problem. I had DTM mod before i downloaded it here. I downloaded mod from here and overwrite my mod. In offline works all fine. Then i trying join in server and got "problems during checksum". I thought it's because i overwrite my mod. I deleted all three folders with urd cars and install mod from here. Nothing changed. Checked AC in steam - all files good.

Shepard

Steam
View
Deleted data.acd, reinstalled mod but still same problem. I had DTM mod before i downloaded it here. I downloaded mod from here and overwrite my mod. In offline works all fine. Then i trying join in server and got "problems during checksum". I thought it's because i overwrite my mod. I deleted all three folders with urd cars and install mod from here. Nothing changed. Checked AC in steam - all files good.
Is PLP installed?

Dama_The_Crow

Steam
View
Yay, I won my second RSR race ever :D:D:D

Thank almighty for reverse grid! ;)
Post automatically merged:

It was a long time since I drove a car, I think from last league race, and I really missed racing. So I didn't want to miss last night's race.
I was familiar with this car from before, so I didn't do any practice, and for that i wanted just to get some fun, preferably some close racing if someone would be slow as I am.... but, at my biggest surprise, I was competitive. Off course, like allways, I am bad at qually because I have same setup as racing setup, i didn't even bother to lower the fuel level for it.

Here is my POV af the race:

Last edited:

CrisBCros

Steam
View
Altough there were less people showing up than signed up, it was again a well organized event - thx @Noztra @Ricardo Macieira

If I understood correctly the main purpose of this event was to test the updated tyres creatdd by @miagi I was personally a bit suprised to not feel a more sigificant difference gence I thought to feel a better improvement when we did our first test session couple of weeks ago on Hungaroring. However I managed to qualify for P1, crossing the s/f line on P2 since @Exited was just too fast (not furious). Then in Race 2 I made some minor mistakes leading to cross the s/f line on P6. Here the footage of my live stream - enjoy:

Last edited:

Ricardo Macieira

AC Manager
Staff
Steam
View
Altough there were less people showing up than signed up, it was again a well organized event - thx @Noztra @Ricardo Macieira

If I understood correctly the main purpose of this event was to test the updated tyres creatdd by @miagi I was personally a bit suprised to not feel a more sigificant difference gence I thought to feel a better improvement when we did our first test session couple of weeks ago on Hungaroring. However I managed to qualify for P1, crossing the s/f line on P2 since @Exited was just too fast (not furious). Then in Race 2 I made some minor mistakes leading to cross the s/f line on P6. Here the footage of my live stream - enjoy:
yeah the main point was testing miagi tires but this was an early version of it

Jeff[NL]

Steam
View
Apperently i have to excuse myself for not showing up yesterday i just notice it was on 14th i just assumed it was next thuesday. I am a bit a mess lately low energy i forget things and such. There is a reason for that i prefer to keep for myself but just fyi why i didnt show up without notification.

I hope you still got the feedback you need to know if these cars are any good for maybe a league season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)