Endurance Championship - R2: Fuji - 18th March 2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrexUK

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that ICM system...
Have to agree. And it always auto closes too quickly.
You have to have a decent straight to be able to spend time on it.
Had to reduce my fuel from 100L to 60 (since It was using 90L per hour, and i started on 130, but didn't want to be too accurate on the refuel amount without confirming in race first, so played very save with adding 100, and reduce during race).
Away from the long straight, (I was doing my maths on the straight....) It's a nightmare to change something even as simple as dropping 40L of fuel (about as simple as it gets).
If you do it going into a series of corners, it auto closes due to no change over time, then you have to open it again, and navigate to the right part and so on.....
Would rather it stayed open till i tell it to close, or at least have a 1 min 'remain open' time.

And very limited when changing your tire options (in terms of maybe not changing the rear's / adjusting your tire pressures.)

It does feel rather 'un-polished'

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that ICM system...
Have to agree. And it always auto closes too quickly.
You have to have a decent straight to be able to spend time on it.
Had to reduce my fuel from 100L to 60 (since It was using 90L per hour, and i started on 130, but didn't want to be too accurate on the refuel amount without confirming in race first, so played very save with adding 100, and reduce during race).
Away from the long straight, (I was doing my maths on the straight....) It's a nightmare to change something even as simple as dropping 40L of fuel (about as simple as it gets).
If you do it going into a series of corners, it auto closes due to no change over time, then you have to open it again, and navigate to the right part and so on.....
Would rather it stayed open till i tell it to close, or at least have a 1 min 'remain open' time.

And very limited when changing your tire options (in terms of maybe not changing the rear's / adjusting your tire pressures.)

It does feel rather 'un-polished'
Also we can't move the ICM with the HUD Adjustment tool. Because why would anyone want to move a Menu that is hidden by the steering wheel.

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah @miagi I'm very sorry for taking the fight between us out of the occasion with such a huge mistake.
I was watching our gap lap after lap and saw it was so steady, I knew I had to make most out of my pitstop strategy and save whereever time was possible.
Hopefully more luck next time!

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
For everyone having issues with the ICM, there is this option. It looks pretty cumbersome to set up and I have no idea how well it works in reality. I may try it out. You have to purchase voiceattack which is €8. If I end up getting it, I'll report back on my findings.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?54642-Quick-way-to-navigate-ICM(in-car-menu)

I am actually running this already in Pcars2 and other games and have to say it works really well.

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for uploading - I remember that moment in the race and just hoped you guys in the GT3 would slow @IJerichoI down enough for me to try the overtake through traffic ;)
It was scary for a moment. I didn't see you two coming from behind, then Sebastian came out of no where on my outside mid-corner, nearly lost it XD
but you guys battled for a very long time though, how didn't you get pass him

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It was scary for a moment. I didn't see you two coming from behind, then Sebastian came out of no where on my outside mid-corner, nearly lost it XD
It was scary for us too - approaching 3 battling GT3s hoping all 3 will see there are two of us LMP2s coming through.

I think myself and Seb were so closely matched, only mistakes were going to decide who came out on top. One of the best battles I've had with RSR so far :)

Great racing mate! Any idea what lap this was on? I have the replay so wanted to check it out myself?

IJerichoI

Community Member
Reaction score

Oh, I call this the moment of the race for me. I couldn't afford losing too much time and went for it, knowing the menace behind me ;-) very thight one indeed.

It was 33 mins mins to go. I had the same thoughts, and it was a great battle for the remaining half hour.

Last edited:

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here it is from my view and I've included some extra for the battle for 3rd over a few laps. I have an incident right at the end of the video with a GT3 which meant I had to do the catch up all over again for our battle to continue!

Note: It is 1080p, may have to wait for it to finish processing

IJerichoI

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, just want to know when the results will be online?

IJerichoI

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
They are literally done, just need to adjust 2 little things in the standings sheet. Sorry for the delay, hopefully I can push the results out tonight :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread