I wanted a smaller keyboard. (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well i wanted a smaller keyboard and i have to say the supplyer did not dissapoint me lol..
20170213_110652.jpg
I honestly didnt think it would be that small lol...

G

Gopher04

That is smaller than the standard mobile phones these days:joyful:..I like a small keyboard on the games PC, takes up less room, but that is a tad to small, I would end up hitting 3 buttons for the price of 1.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In
That is smaller than the standard mobile phones these days:joyful:..I like a small keyboard on the games PC, takes up less room, but that is a tad to small, I would end up hitting 3 buttons for the price of 1.
In all fairness its perfect for what i want it for i have a small desktop in the front room as my entertainment center and the mouse and keyboard take up way to much. This tiny thing is both lol however ill end up loosing it like the tv remote thats been missing for 6 months now lol.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Reminds me of Logitech's (sadly) discontinued Dinovo Mini. Perfect, as you say, for a home entertainment PC

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Wasn't a fan of the dinovo mini but the dinovo edge is excellent, mine still works after all these years.
Also @jonnotheone the battery life in that thing isn't the greatest, you'll probably end up leaving it on charge more often than not.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The thing I liked about the Mini was the size (I haven't got one, by the way, I have sold them though) and the ability to easily hold it in your hands. Conversely, the Edge is very much a device you have to use on your lap or on a table. Pros and Cons for both, of course, but I just preferred the Mini myself.

The only downsides I encountered (well, that my customers moaned about!) were the Bluetooth interface, which tended to go mean battery life wasn't the greatest and the proprietary rechargeable battery, rather than standard-size batteries.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@jonnotheone i have the older model of that. Has served me well. I use it on my rig. Only thing that sucks is when I need to type something long. Feels like I am back in the early 2000's.

Users who are viewing this thread