Project CARS 2 In-Game Photo Thread (1 Viewer)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
.....something changed here :-( :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It did, yes :D. I wasn't 100% happy with the original Renault shot in all honesty. I liked the 'structure' and framing of it, but there was something decidedly 'off' and the more I looked at this other shot, the more i realised I preferred it. I then added the Lambo shot late last night (that was one of 3 that I really struggled to pick a favourite from). Those other shots are in this folder in case you want to see them or still want to grab the original Renault 4K shot.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It did, yes :D. I wasn't 100% happy with the original Renault shot in all honesty. I liked the 'structure' and framing of it, but there was something decidedly 'off' and the more I looked at this other shot, the more i realised I preferred it. I then added the Lambo shot late last night (that was one of 3 that I really struggled to pick a favourite from). Those other shots are in this folder in case you want to see them or still want to grab the original Renault 4K shot.
Those Lambo shots are insane. Why not post all of them? Insaaaane

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Those Lambo shots are insane. Why not post all of them? Insaaaane
Because I'm on a mini-project to try and take one single fantastic shot of every non-race car in the game. I've posted 2 shots I think of the BAC Mono to my Flickr album but otherwise, I'm trying to keep it to a single shot. It's my final tribute, if you will, to the game before I pack up my PC for the best part of 6 or 7 months - I may return to doing screenshots for pleasure when I'm settled in at my new place but this project is a "just in case this is my last". I will probably still do screenshots but they will be purely for event banners, unless my new protegé puts me out of that job ;)

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks! Also, still got 27 cars to shoot before I go, so there's plenty of eye-candy still to come.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Because I'm on a mini-project to try and take one single fantastic shot of every non-race car in the game. I've posted 2 shots I think of the BAC Mono to my Flickr album but otherwise, I'm trying to keep it to a single shot. It's my final tribute, if you will, to the game before I pack up my PC for the best part of 6 or 7 months - I may return to doing screenshots for pleasure when I'm settled in at my new place but this project is a "just in case this is my last". I will probably still do screenshots but they will be purely for event banners, unless my new protegé puts me out of that job ;)

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks! Also, still got 27 cars to shoot before I go, so there's plenty of eye-candy still to come.

I wont be putting you out of a job with the banners, just keeping things ticking over till you return.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

as an added bonus, I took another shot but in my haste to share it with somebody, I only took it on my phone, I forgot to press the F12 key, so here's a "from the monitor" shot. I'm annoyed, it's a lovely shot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread