Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

Jamesl91

rFactor2 Lead
Staff
Steam
View
Hey guys I was wondering if your looking for anymore racers for your league. I'm new to rsr and I'm looking for a league to join
Welcome to RevolutionSimRacing(RSR).

We are pleased to welcome new members whether they are new to sim racing or season veterans. We have a wide variety of talents within our ranks

While you have sadly missed joining the season finale of the revolution cup, this is a regular series which will be starting again in a few months. Please feel free to join us on Tuesday night for induction 19:30UTC, join us on teamspeak where we can help further.

In the mean time please check out our Driving Standards which can be found in the “Learn more” section.

Look forward to seeing you on track soon :)

2CScemo

Applicant
Thank you for allowing me to join, looking forward to get back in it. Also, UTC is which area. I'm in Ontario Canada to try and figure out time zone

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
Steam
View
UTC is Coordinated Universal Time, it isn't "an area" as such, it is simply a fixed time. Ontario is UTC -4 or -5 hours, depending on the exact area of Ontario you live in.

Costalini

Applicant
Steam
View
Hi Everyone!!
Very nice forum with a lot of informative content!!
Found this website following a link from @Nighttiger for a guide for Project Cars 2! Very good work :)

I'm Luis, a fan of Racing Sports Simulation Games as well, so I expecto to learn and contribute from and to this forum.
cheers,

Jamesl91

rFactor2 Lead
Staff
Steam
View
Hi Everyone!!
Very nice forum with a lot of informative content!!
Found this website following a link from @Nighttiger for a guide for Project Cars 2! Very good work :)

I'm Luis, a fan of Racing Sports Simulation Games as well, so I expecto to learn and contribute from and to this forum.
cheers,
Welcome Luis, To take part in our events you must first take part in our Induction process which takes place on Tuesday nights 19:30UTC, Join us on teamspeak 10-15 minutes before to make sure we can start on time. Feel free to join us on teamspeak before induction to get to know everyone :)

feel free to take a look at the "Learn More" section of the website where you will find the Driving Standards and other rules, this will help you in induction. Look forward to seeing you on track!

Yaki

Applicant
Hi everyone and all,

Not new to sim racing but not all that experienced and I've had a couple of years break. Looking forward to getting back in the chair for some fun, fair and clean racing with other likeminded racers. I'm more into GT3 and older cars (I enjoy GTL). Have an old Fanatic CSL wheel and elite pedals, it's ok but I'd love to upgrade if I get back into this. I'm a bit crap with PCs so I may be asking set-up questions (use Apple for work) but I can usually work it out.

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow night.

Y

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)