iRacing Jan 23, 2021 - 24 Hours of Daytona (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi @t0daY

Going to state the obvious, how can we simulate the first hour of a race (60mins) over a 75 minute race?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi @t0daY

Going to state the obvious, how can we simulate the first hour of a race (60mins) over a 75 minute race?
For you it will be only 10 minutes. Think about it :D

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't understand why it would only be 10 minutes for me? If you're thinking I will crash, I haven't so far in practice nor have I in a special event that was in my control

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't understand why it would only be 10 minutes for me? If you're thinking I will crash, I haven't so far in practice nor have I in a special event that was in my control
You will see :D :D :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Could you please check you have accepted the invitations to the iRacing RSR teams and more importantly, are in the team your assigned to for the race. If your not in your designated team please reply to this with your iRacing name so we can add you. Thanks!

@CatchAGlimpse @Jeff[NL] @Taorminator @grobi0815 @C. Tscharf @ramdrop @Stokemon @Cornworld @Rargon @MelBonkers @David Siska @Vernux @PiGuy @Zerd @fab. ICEMAN @t0daY @Raigore @Puffpirat @Dutchtastic @Selly @Rafael @Nakor @Doomday @Darksi @Shepard @Ricardo Macieira @Jakeyy @UnstopaPaul @Tom @Jamesl91 @steveg200 @Jonno @Nismo @Owfier @frankodrose @Tim Lamers @Ben Watkinson @Southwell60

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Could you please check you have accepted the invitations to the iRacing RSR teams and more importantly, are in the team your assigned to for the race. If your not in your designated team please reply to this with your iRacing name so we can add you. Thanks!

@CatchAGlimpse @Jeff[NL] @Taorminator @grobi0815 @C. Tscharf @ramdrop @Stokemon @Cornworld @Rargon @MelBonkers @David Siska @Vernux @PiGuy @Zerd @fab. ICEMAN @t0daY @Raigore @Puffpirat @Dutchtastic @Selly @Rafael @Nakor @Doomday @Darksi @Shepard @Ricardo Macieira @Jakeyy @UnstopaPaul @Tom @Jamesl91 @steveg200 @Jonno @Nismo @Owfier @frankodrose @Tim Lamers @Ben Watkinson @Southwell60
James,

I haven't received an invitation. iracing name is: Mohammed El Gueriri

Can you add me to my team?

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Haven't received an invite either.

Patrick Hahn for RSR Team Orange

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will do the invites in 10-15mins

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Hi James, last race I couldn't register to team blue, could you please add me again?

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Am I allowed to stream tonight? I wanted to test my updated OBS settings since Road Atlanta was unwatchable.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Final Practice!

Since IMSA is this week at Daytona I guess most of you guys are practicing in these sessions. I would suggest a final practice on friday with an inhouse race of 75 minutes which should simulate the first hour of the race.

When? Friday, 22th January 2021
Where? Our TeamSpeak3
Time? 19:00 UTC

going to be tight to be online in time, but planning to be there

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Final Practice!

Since IMSA is this week at Daytona I guess most of you guys are practicing in these sessions. I would suggest a final practice on friday with an inhouse race of 75 minutes which should simulate the first hour of the race.

Where? Our TeamSpeak3

Will there be a practice session in the beginning or directly qualy/race? Just planning because my wife will be home around this time.

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
Good luck all! I'll try to hop on some stream if I can.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Final Practice!

Where? Our TeamSpeak3

Update:

19:00 UTC - 1 Hour Practice
20:00 UTC - 4 Laps of Qualifying
20:15 UTC - 75 Minutes Race

Just for clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread