Assetto Corsa Livery Selection (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
not long left guys.... if you want help with a livery then shoot me a msg over... Cmon im bored now lol

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Team who hasn't submitted a livery yet.

Concrete Racing (@Echo @Zedian)
Dirty Dutch Drivers (@Jeff[NL] @Nismo)
MRTH (@Alex Salmon @Jamesl91)
Meisterjäger maFIA (@t0daY @Puffpirat)
Mad Bull Racing (@Exited @Diluvian)
Ostblock (@JetPistol @miagi)
Team Blatmo (@avxstudio @Black Brad Pitt)
Verjom Racing (@Jomba @Vernux)
Pwosub (@Pwox @subkkonen)

@Jamesl91 and I at mHRT are working hard but unfortunately we have hit some financial trouble and thus the teams preseason preparations are behind schedule. We have had to make some cut backs in the factory, we are the only 2 employees left and we have sold all our toolboxes and are left with a 10mm spanner and box of Crayola crayons.

If anyone would like to sponsor our team please email us at hrtneedsyourcash@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
^^^ Donated :smug:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jamesl91 and I at mHRT are working hard but unfortunately we have hit some financial trouble and thus the teams preseason preparations are behind schedule. We have had to make some cut backs in the factory, we are the only 2 employees left and we have sold all our toolboxes and are left with a 10mm spanner and box of Crayola crayons.

If anyone would like to sponsor our team please email us at hrtneedsyourcash@hotmail.com
Further to this, Our limited funds may force us to miss out on the first race due to increased fuel costs at the local garage, The Factory will be closed until the new year due to the Lecky being turned off, we are looking into every available option to restore power and will be looking at going fully electric or even Wind power in a bid to cut costs and keep MHRT running.

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Further to this, Our limited funds may force us to miss out on the first race due to increased fuel costs at the local garage, The Factory will be closed until the new year due to the Lecky being turned off, we are looking into every available option to restore power and will be looking at going fully electric or even Wind power in a bid to cut costs and keep MHRT running.

Other potential options include
download.jpg

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Keep it on the topic guys :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Livery Creation
Team Name:
MHRT
Manufacture: BMW
Do you need assistance with livery creation? No

better late than never :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If anyone is struggling with an idea for a livery let me knoww i have a load of ready to go liverys for cars...

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
6 days left to submit your livery!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately our livery hasn't turned out how we wanted, and the person doing it can't finish it, so we're going to use one of the standard liveries. (Concrete Racing)

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately our livery hasn't turned out how we wanted, and the person doing it can't finish it, so we're going to use one of the standard liveries. (Concrete Racing)

Can you send a picture of the car you would like your livery to look like or colors or something? :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

John has some liveries you guys can pick one or like Noztra said we can do something :D

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry been busy with work last few days, havent been able to catch up with everything, you still need me to send stuff or you spoke to @Zedian ? @Noztra

Users who are viewing this thread