Loss of Feedback Strenght - Logitech G27 (1 Viewer)

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

On the last few days my Logitech G27 appears to have lost some feedback strenght specially around i would say 20 degrees from the neutral position.

I am still unsure on how this is happening, the first time i noticed was at a racestart after quali went out without a problem. Now it appears to be happening all the time, but i still need to make sure of that.

I have increased the Volume from 50 (what i always used along with jack spades medium standard profile) to 100 to mitigate this, but i reckon, i now have a lot of clipping and the results are not exactly the same as i had before.

What could it be the issue? I hate/am not good dwelling with maintance stuff, mounting IKEA furnitate is the best i can do, so what options do I have? I do not warranty for the wheel, so is there a shop i can take this in, say south London, where i live or web shop where i can ship it?

Thanks!

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I cranked my G27 up to 70+ all-round just to have some feedback. It clips but it’s the only solution I have untill I find something.
I’m almost at that point I accepted the lack of FFB is because of age and low cost base.

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks m8, i do agree this is probably a wear issue as this is a low-grade wheel that i already have for some time.

Yeah increasing the volume mitigates this, i will just have to adapt the settings to mitigate while trying to have the least clipping as possible.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’m not as much on pCars2 as I am on iRacing so my settings are not optimal. Hence why I mentioned +70 and go from there.
Especially the wear is different between G27’s, so not a single wheel is the same and the same settings just don’t work

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I shall give you my settings bud in game ond on the profiler. I have strong ffb so much i ache after use i dont think i get any clipping none that iv noticed anyway give me a few hours and ill pop em on here for you..

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
profiler..
overall effects strength 80%
spring effect strength 60%
damper effect strength 60%
untick enable centre spring ffb games
degrees of rotation 900

allow game to adjust settings

20171221_200224.jpg