New simulator setup (1 Viewer)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you attach any seat you like to the GT Omega rigs aswell? As such, if you fancy a nice, proper car racing seat, that should be no trouble. As for wear, I found my proper racing seat (cloth, not leather) wore out a damn sight faster in my real-life car than the seat in my GT Omega, but that's mostly because of the higher side supports.

G

Gopher04

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you attach any seat you like to the GT Omega rigs aswell? As such, if you fancy a nice, proper car racing seat, that should be no trouble. As for wear, I found my proper racing seat (cloth, not leather) wore out a damn sight faster in my real-life car than the seat in my GT Omega, but that's mostly because of the higher side supports.
I'm guessing you can providing you get the rails for it as well..

Looks nice. But what seat to get with it? Where? Any suggestions?

Well you can use a Omega seat, they are a good price, for me I've been looking at these 2 over at Demon tweeks..and there are aload more.

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/top-100/performance-top-100/sparco-r333-seat
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/seats-reclining/sparco-r100-sky-seat-black-faux-leather.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Simetik rigs are nice. As for the seat you can always order one off eBay or go to a junkyard and see if you get lucky with a sporty seat which will run you much cheaper and be comfortable for long sessions.

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I think I will go with Omega cocpit.
I have many obstacles to go for something else just because of shipping problem.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Dama_The_Crow good choice on the Omega Cockpit. Nothing wrong with that one.

Last edited:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Untill I save money for Omega GT, wooden board here comes so handy ;)

This board was used for my boy when he was 1 y old for "climing onto couch" and obviously for drawing - now it is used for me to clime in the race :p

Users who are viewing this thread