Petit Le Mans - 3rd October 2020 - Start: 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

iRacing

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
petit-le-mans-full-story.png

@Community members, the last iRacing Endurance event in 2020!

The race will be streamed from multiple perspectives so you don't miss a second of the action. Our built-in multiview plugin gives you the possibility to watch all streams at the same time!

Tune in to see familiar iRacing endurance veterans including @grobi0815, @t0daY and @David Siska who are taming the race in the LMP2! Our successful team combination existing of @CatchAGlimpse, @Jeff[NL] and @Nismo are ready to get another splendid result in 2020!

Team Green will be this year our GTE-only / Staff-only car including @Darksi, @Jamesl91, @Jakeyy and @Shepard. They will be driving the new released Corvette C8R GTE. Last but not least we have @Doomday and @Selly joining our Petit Le Mans lineup for the very first time.

Dallara P217 #TeamBlue
Surviving and finishing the race is the main goal. The traffic will be insane but I am very confident that our team can do this.
Maximum Attack!
My second try to survive this race and it's for sure the hardest one to achieve only that goal. But we have a good team together with @Selly, @t0daY and me. So I'm looking forward to this one and hope that we see the finish flag.
No comment.
Broadcast:
Dallara P217 #TeamRed
Really excited for this one with my usual crew @Jeff[NL] and @Nismo. As Le Mans winners a few months ago, we would all love to do a double and win the Petit Le Mans too. This race will be about survival and a lot of luck. Also good to see another healthy showing of RSR teams - let's bring back the best results possible!
First time for me to do Petite LeMans but not the first time driving a Endurance with @CatchAGlimpse and @Nismo .

Feels like this time is even more a trying to survive due to the track layout.. Patience and saving tires/fuel is prob best way to go into this race in the P217.
I think all three of us are up to speed but its not about lap times that much.

Looking forward to it, lets do this and go for Victory!
No comment.
Broadcast:
Dallara P217 #TeamYellow
Last endurance race of the year. Luckily I could start in all of them this year. I'm really looking forward to this one. I like the track and the new car, the LMP2.
It's definitely the hardest track for multi class racing in the calendar (after Bathurst of course). I predict that we can finish the race with a very good result with huge amount of luck.
No comment.
No comment.
Broadcast:
Corvette C8R GTE #TeamGreen
No comment.
So this will be the BattleRoyal of simracing obviously. The track with it's blind corners and trampoline-like curbs is a real challenge, and we will hopefully bring it to the very end (not like Sebring :p). Preparation is going well, we hope to have taken the right choice with the Ferr.... eh BM..., no wait.... THE CORVETTE. Happy to race once again with @Jamesl91 @Darksi and for the first time with @Jakeyy.

Let's do this!
Excited to do 10h of racing with @Darksi @Jamesl91 & @Shepard for Petit LeMans, Trying a new car too so this should hopefully be a fun one.
This will be 10 hours of survival because of the nature of the track, and some luck of avoiding issues that may happen for other cars.
After a good showing at Le Mans which was my first Enduro in iRacing, hoping for a good run here with the team.
Hopefully we get a good showing for RSR along with the other teams.
Excited to be racing once again, following on from the dominant performance from the team in the 24h of Spa, a repeat performance would be nice but a new car and tricky track will throw some new challenges for us to overcome, being such a small and tight track, number one priority is to get to the end and hope to capitalise on others misfortune.
Broadcast:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread