Project CARS 2 R2: Circuit of The Americas (1 Viewer)

R2: Circuit of The Americas
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
So talking about the upcoming race....who do I have to pay to let me win?
For race 2 that will be me because I 'seriously' have no issues with esses grip/kerbs and tyres getting too hot :smug:

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Lifetime supply of Fox's extremely chocolatey cookies & I'll take @ProjectPD out for ya.
Go grab a meal, get a beer, watch captain marvel or whatever is out to watch... ;)
I work in my local cinema, so I can take you to captain marvel and endgame for free what do you say about that offer? ;)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Looks like I'm the company supplying the munchies haha

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well finally managed to get this car feeling quite nice, and got it under 2 minutes with race fuel. so fingers crossed can pull it together for race

Determined Hangman

Community Member
Reaction score
First of all, the members tag should not be used for stuff like that. Luckily it does not work 'normal' users, otherwise you would have just tagged 1000+ members which isn't really the point of this tag right?

Secondly, I get your point but wishing for no delay at all is like wishing your way back home from work will be always traffic free. Sometimes it is not avoidable and therefore this is something you have to accept.

After the event @Darksi and myself sitting for another hour doing the results and tables. No fun either for us, trust me.
Apologies for the tag.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Did some testing... doing a 2:02 after the formation lap with little less than 60 liters of fuel...loads of grip...with cold tyres :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:...doesn't seem realistic to me.
But who cares if the car handles fine :woot::woot::woot:.
Only issue for me is the correct tyre pressures...have rear tyres on 1.30...can't go any lower...need to find a good front/rear balance to maximize benefit during the race, so front and rear tyre pressures not getting too many out of balance.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I might be a no-show for this race, as Amazon has let me down yesterday and my new CPU hasn't arrived yet. :(

eagle

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatly I will not join tommorrow race, I will be at road to Kyiv. Have a nice race, I try to wach the
stream=) @t0daY

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I might be a no-show for this race, as Amazon has let me down yesterday and my new CPU hasn't arrived yet. :(
Sorry man, I payed amazon to do that.
Taking out the competition...

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Amazon logistics for you.... #bringbacktheoldamazonshippingmethods

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Amazon logistics for you.... #bringbacktheoldamazonshippingmethods
Yeah, i hate that too...delivery between 6 and 10pm seems to be the new standard. Poor delivery guys.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Scratch that!
IT LIVES!!!!11!! :D

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I am

I am going to sue amazon! They did not what I asked for.
That 1-day delay already was enough to screw my practice schedule, so I won't be a harm for you :penguin:

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
To those struggling with tyres and consistency : if you oversteer or catch a slide, even slightly, keep in mind that you WILL pay for it later in the lap. So instead of screwing your race with an uncontrolable spin you might wanna take it easy and lose a few tenths in the next corners :) other than that tyres work just fine so stay focused and disciplined ;)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Quick update to the roster for tonight:

@Thomas Sikora is back in the main roster to race tonight
@Spitfire will now replace @eagle instead of Thomas

Have a great pair of races tonight everyone and please, watch out for each other on the 1st lap especially :)
Talking about lap1 turn 1 : it is very tempting to go 3+ wide at the entry because the track is so wide there but it narrows at the exit and trust me there is no space for you if you go 3 wide. You will either collide with somebody if you stay inside the track, spin on the kerb collecting all the field with you or go wide and collect the boards ... so please let's go trough there 2 wide maximum :)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Talking about lap1 turn 1 : it is very tempting to go 3+ wide at the entry because the track is so wide there but it narrows at the exit and trust me there is no space for you if you go 3 wide. You will either collide with somebody if you stay inside the track, spin on the kerb collecting all the field with you or go wide and collect the boards ... so please let's go trough there 2 wide maximum :)
The boards don't really damage your car, from what I practiced.

Users who are viewing this thread