This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Think I've thrown the car around for a total of 16 laps so far, best I can manage with my Sonoma setup is 2.30.06... Monza setup was a half sec slower...
Will try to get on tonight & wrestle a setup together for this "blue hell".

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Think I've thrown the car around for a total of 16 laps so far, best I can manage with my Sonoma setup is 2.30.06... Monza setup was a half sec slower...
Will try to get on tonight & wrestle a setup together for this "blue hell".
im gona go back to trying to beat you again i think :D
Post automatically merged:

Your not racing you bloody part timer lol .....ohhh wait that us lol
yeh im not but its still fun around bathurst

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've been working with @Darksi to solve my finding the server issues and despite a few ideas and attempts I still can not find the server.

So I will see how patient I am feeling on Thursday to have an attempt to find it, but motivation for this game is pretty much gone now. Shame as the little bit pf practice I did showed I had good pace.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I've left it a little late to get any practice in...might get an hour before the race tomorrow if I'm lucky. I've had plenty of time, I've just been a little distracted and haven't put in much seat time. I've got to get back in the zone.

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have a feeling I might not be around for this one unfortunately

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Awesome video. That's the spirit!

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
best I've managed is a 2.27.4. Doubt I'll find much more time, losing a full second on the downhill section alone, everywhere else i pretty much match @CatchAGlimpse

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
best I've managed is a 2.27.4. Doubt I'll find much more time, losing a full second on the downhill section alone, everywhere else i pretty much match @CatchAGlimpse
Same. I'm a bit puzzled, since I was exiting right behind, but couldn't follow him in the downhill straight, despite the slipstream. I'm running radiator 0% and any setting I've tried to change did not improve the straight line speed, which isn't bad anyway.

Not sure what I can do more to improve the straight line speed. Any suggestions? :stig:

cpcdem

Community Member
Reaction score
I've been working with @Darksi to solve my finding the server issues and despite a few ideas and attempts I still can not find the server.

So I will see how patient I am feeling on Thursday to have an attempt to find it, but motivation for this game is pretty much gone now. Shame as the little bit pf practice I did showed I had good pace.

Go to Steam settings window, "In-Game" page, reduce the "Game server pings/minute" option to something like 1000 or 1500. I know this has helped a lot of people who had the same problem.

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Same. I'm a bit puzzled, since I was exiting right behind, but couldn't follow him in the downhill straight, despite the slipstream. I'm running radiator 0% and any setting I've tried to change did not improve the straight line speed, which isn't bad anyway.

Not sure what I can do more to improve the straight line speed. Any suggestions? :stig:
Try and maximise the exit speed on the corners just before the straights is the only thing I can suggest. I watched @FuBii's lap and in the downhill section he was braking roughly the same points as me and using the same gear so unsure how to point out anything obvious to improve on.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread