Project CARS 2 Rallycross Night - RX Lites @ Hockenheimring Rallycross (1 Viewer)

Rallycross Night - RX Lites @ Hockenheimring Rallycross
Posted by Tom
Project Cars 2
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 18:30
Until: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another fun night, thanks all, and thanks to @Battenberg for arranging and his awesome spreadsheet.

Sorry I couldn't repeat my success from the last RX night.... I did like this track in the end, but it was hard to pass. Happy be 4th quickest overall at the end of the 4 heats and make it to the semis. Unfortuantely I got tanlged up with @Laiders on the opening lap and couldn't quite get close enough to challenge for 3rd in the end.

I'd actually quite like to give commentating a go one of these weeks.... still need to get over the hurdle of my annoying accent :D

Hopefully see you at the next one!
Whatever, your accent sounds cultured, you should definitely have a go. Much better than a back of the throat, hard RRR South African.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another fun night, thanks all, and thanks to @Battenberg for arranging and his awesome spreadsheet.

Sorry I couldn't repeat my success from the last RX night.... I did like this track in the end, but it was hard to pass. Happy be 4th quickest overall at the end of the 4 heats and make it to the semis. Unfortuantely I got tanlged up with @Laiders on the opening lap and couldn't quite get close enough to challenge for 3rd in the end.

I'd actually quite like to give commentating a go one of these weeks.... still need to get over the hurdle of my annoying accent :D

Hopefully see you at the next one!
Im up for a colab bud lol.. With your accent and my just laughing we will make a great pair lol...

Users who are viewing this thread