Project CARS 2 Renault Challenge (1 Viewer)

Renault Challenge
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 18:30
Until: Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Feanor

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't race this evening. The co-worker who I hoped would cover for me was pulled to other tasks.
So please take me off the list. Too bad. I really like the R.S.01.
Anyway have fun racing guys.

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Fatih Kursat
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Sign me up as a reserve driver please
i will be there.

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry chaps don’t think I can make this.. still stuck at work on a project. Such a shame, this car and track combo is so much fun to drive!!

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
well - i got back a few minutes back, but sadly I'm really not safe on track. Poor light, unfamiliar track, unfamiliar car is not a good combo sadly. However, I will say that the RS01 feels like it could be a really good season car at some point. Definitely one I would like to see on the list again sometime, as it seems worth the drive.

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Another fun car & track combo :)
Thankfully I put in a decent qually lap to take pole & I'd planned to use softs as a 1 lap qualy stint but in the end just decided to try and drive the whole session on hards and wait for them to warm up. I didn't realise it was going to be a standing start, which was music to my ears. That meant I wouldn't have to worry about cold tyres for the first 3 or 4 laps. I got an absolutely perfect start and that gave me a bit of a safety cushion for the first lap or two so I could push & risk a small mistake or two to try and build a gap early. Not much else happened other than a few small mistakes, but it was a really enjoyable drive.

Post automatically merged:

eagle

Community Member
Reaction score
Awesome, incredible first half of the race and too much my mistakes at second.... But it was a cool race without training at unnown track for me, I like it! :)

Last edited:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Some1 rammed at lap 1 after turn 3 completely destroying my car's back and wing :rolleyes:

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
it was nice track car combo. one my mistake and one avoiding the accident cost me a lot.
At last 5 min of the race game is minimised and i was looking at the desktop of my computer :banghead:
i think i have to push hard at the begining, anyway it was really fun. Thank you all

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Car and track was a nice combo.
Unfortunately someone hit me in the first turn and i had a spin with 2 aero damage.
I mention it because it happened about the same in my 3 last races. And i would say it‘s max 20% my fault :)
So i had the first laps to try to catch the back of the field. i made it to P6 or so when i realized my fuel calculation was dead wrong.
I had to pit for 40liter.
And my faulty Joystick on the wheel was not helpful for updating my race Strategie.
I came back to the race with one lap behind.
But still enjoyed racing and tried to avoid influencing the people i tried to unlap.

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh no.... :( I forgot about it... How stupid. I had time, but forgot the Race, what is wrong with me :D

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know what happened to my game but the image suddenly froze and stutter so I had to disconnect... I hope I didn't cause any chaos because my car was still present on track apparently... well, two times in a row that pcars fails me... :( so frustrating

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know what happened to my game but the image suddenly froze and stutter so I had to disconnect... I hope I didn't cause any chaos because my car was still present on track apparently... well, two times in a row that pcars fails me... :( so frustrating
Hopefully i breaked because i was just overtaking you and i saw a weird movement of your car ^^. So you didn't cause a crash, but really frustrating cause i was just beginning to fight with you....

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hopefully i breaked because i was just overtaking you and i saw a weird movement of your car ^^. So you didn't cause a crash, but really frustrating cause i was just beginning to fight with you....
Glad it didn't cause you trouble and yes things were just getting exciting so it's a shame it ended this way :/ Btw were you on hards? You didn't seem to have grip at the start but after I spun your car seemed good. I was on softs and nursing them but after I spun (took a kerb badly) I really had to cool them which was very difficult with you on my tail. Would have been interesting to see how it would have turned out... We'll see next time for another fight ;)

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Glad it didn't cause you trouble and yes things were just getting exciting so it's a shame it ended this way :/ Btw were you on hards? You didn't seem to have grip at the start but after I spun your car seemed good. I was on softs and nursing them but after I spun (took a kerb badly) I really had to cool them which was very difficult with you on my tail. Would have been interesting to see how it would have turned out... We'll see next time for another fight ;)
Yup, always on hard for long races, because soft are really bad after a few laps in my opinion, the grip dives quickly.
See you next fight !

Users who are viewing this thread