Project CARS 2 Requesting Tuning Help/Driving Feedback (1 Viewer)

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
I think your looking at the track backwards.

Wait, so all this time I was looking at this track (that I don't know) and thougth the track go right, but you go left (looking at the picture)... Lol now the line makes sense

I already thought it was weird that james put the green line in the straight on the wrong side, but now that @Darksi says so... Fail!

Ah C**p.... I thought it was Clockwise as well, now Jame's lines make a little more sense.
Told you I'm not the one to ask for driving lines.

Interlagos = Brazil. Yeh anti-clockwise

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do not take it personally guys :D

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
I think your looking at the track backwards.

Can I have a second go o_O

(remember its backwards......remember its backwards......remember its backwards......remember its backwards)
Interlagos.png

(Turn 12 and the following straight is the same as james, just my cad shows the same line a bit smoother :p)

I never really drove it often as always forgot about the hair pin (T11) shot off and crashed :banghead:.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I still disagree with some of those lines but thats simply because i know the track better and some corners are slightly off camber!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
jeez xDD

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
I still disagree with some of those lines but thats simply because i know the track better and some corners are slightly off camber!

Most likely, as I've not ran on lagos for a long time.....
You can try all different lines and may stumble on one that looks totally wierd but blows everyone elses away.

:p

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned before the deadline for my guide was the 9th of June, last Saturday which I missed haha. I've done some improvements and the contents are now pretty final. It is now being peer-reviewed by some other members as one section needs a bit of expanding and to check for errors.

After the peer-review there will be some work on the lay-out as it is just a plain text word document with some pictures right now. I plan to release a .pdf when the review is done so some of you guys can already get going with setups and event preperation. But I want to make the layout a bit more appealing and readable in a future iteration which will make it more accessible.

The release of the basic layout version will be in the next couple of days!

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Dear members,

I am very excited and very proud to present to you, the very first Project Cars 2 Step-by-step Setup guide!!!

It has been quite a lot of work compiling all this information into this guide and trying to keep it understandable for beginners. The project has become so much more than I originally anticipated, it is more extensive and in-depth than I could've hoped for. Instead of a plain text version I skipped directly to making into a nice lay-out to make it prettier to read. I hope you guys enjoy this guide and also use it the get more fun out of the cars in the game, also I would request if you guys could keep it on the forum and not share it so I can sort out any mistakes that are in the guide the first days, I will release it in it's own thread soon!
ENJOY:

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Page 1 and Page 27 are my favourite pages :)

Top work @Nighttiger , I might even be tempted to have a read through myself :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread