Assetto Corsa Sign Up (1 Viewer)

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
I have to pull out of the league for some reason my pad isn't working in the game

Gamepad or the D-PAD on your wheel? If its the latter case I installed AntiMicro and mapped the D-PAD to keyboard buttons which works perfect on my Thrustmaster T500rs.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I just saw in driver list that I got German citizenship. Although I wouldn't mind that is not true :)

Can you race regularly on Monday nights? Yes
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards?Yes
Nationality: Croatian
Steam64 ID: 76561198050075978

Assetto Corsa   Sign Up   RevolutionSimRacing.png

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Nationality: Czech
Steam64 ID: 76561198114357596

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Helloooo - if its still possible I'd like to beon the reserve list for random events :)

Can you race regularly on Monday nights? NO - reserve list
Nationality: German
Steam64 ID: 76561197960287930

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Helloooo - if its still possible I'd like to beon the reserve list for random events :)

Can you race regularly on Monday nights? NO - reserve list
Steam64 ID: 76561197960287930

It is possible :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We are re-opening the sign ups for our very first Assetto Corsa league. Have in mind you will be joining the reserve list but due our rotating system there will be definitely a chance of racing!

@Members

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Can you race regularly on Monday nights? Yes, although I'd miss a week then back week after
Nationality: British
Steam64 ID: 76561197994940819

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
Gah. I really wanted to do this league but really don't have the time at the moment. Just note my interest... I'll be back eventually.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey guys regrettably im withdrawing from the last few races. Its unfair of me to hold a spot when i can only attend 1 of the 3 races. Shame its not fortnightly id be able to attend all but hey ho...due to my shift patern im working every other monday so im affraid i will have to pull out(thats what she said) so keep up the good racing and remember have fun its only a game..

Ellisimo

Community Member
Reaction score
Nationality: English
Steam64 ID: 76561198118383160

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey guys regrettably im withdrawing from the last few races. Its unfair of me to hold a spot when i can only attend 1 of the 3 races. Shame its not fortnightly id be able to attend all but hey ho...due to my shift patern im working every other monday so im affraid i will have to pull out(thats what she said) so keep up the good racing and remember have fun its only a game..
I Will do the same for that reason. Me sitting at home with my broken arm what isnt healing as fast as I hoped for. I Didnt attend any race for that reason this season yet and I much rather give up my spot for some one who has been racing in this league for a while already. The cast is gone now but the healing progress is kinda being slow and its anoying to drive with as if yet. Slowly but steady its getting better though and I hope to be racing in the next couple of weeks for sure but likely that aint gonna be this.

Its been glad to have been a part of this tho as I have done all the pre season testing and so forth.

I Wanna thank @Noztra @Ricardo Macieira and @t0daY for making this possible (Sorry if I forgot any)

Also I wanna thank you @Jeff[NL] for the awesome livery you made what I never got to use sadly. But ill rep that beauty proudly as background for my windows ;)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I Will do the same for that reason. Me sitting at home with my broken arm what isnt healing as fast as I hoped for. I Didnt attend any race for that reason this season yet and I much rather give up my spot for some one who has been racing in this league for a while already. The cast is gone now but the healing progress is kinda being slow and its anoying to drive with as if yet. Slowly but steady its getting better though and I hope to be racing in the next couple of weeks for sure but likely that aint gonna be this.

Its been glad to have been a part of this tho as I have done all the pre season testing and so forth.

I Wanna thank @Noztra @Ricardo Macieira and @t0daY for making this possible (Sorry if I forgot any)

Also I wanna thank you @Jeff[NL] for the awesome livery you made what I never got to use sadly. But ill rep that beauty proudly as background for my windows ;)

We can put you as a reserve driver and maybe you can give your comeback at the last race of the season (if there is any space :))

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We can put you as a reserve driver and maybe you can give your comeback at the last race of the season (if there is any space :))
Yeah that sounds alright. I Just dont wanna fill up a spot and be a hassle for anybody.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Steam64 ID: 76561197967124307

Beam me up as a reserve please :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread