Small Upgrade (1 Viewer)

G

Gopher04

In the end I kept my Formula rim from Fanatec, got use to it, but the paddles annoyed me, so got a set SRM magnetic paddles, yet to install.

Image1.png

G

Gopher04

Alot better response very crisp and clean, should never get any problems such as double shifting, and they look alot better, thats because these are carbon fibre, also the position of the paddles against the originals is is superb, they end up be slightly higher up and further out just easier to use.

IMAG0279.png
IMAG0281.png

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
They are looking awesome! And expensive :D

G

Gopher04

Expensive, I guess they could be, depends how you look at it, the original paddles I think are awful, they spoilt using the wheel for me, these make it so much better, yeh they cost £100 quid, but many people spend that on a keyboard which I think is just stupid, but I'll get enjoyment out of these, what fun can you have out of a keyboard, anyway I need the best to come back and beat your arse..:kiss:

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I have these on both my UniHub and F1 Rim. Very quality pieces from Simon.

G

Gopher04

If your on about Fanatec's UniHub, how do you find it? to me it looks quite bulky, but to be able to use so many custom rims would be cool.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Gopher04 I got mine used from the iRacing forum. They do have the Xbox/PC UniHub now. Works the same pretty much. I bolted on a Momo Mod27C on mine. It's not bulky at all and it's quite light too. I mainly use it as my GT3 rim.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread