Split 2 - Video Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Feel free to post your videos of the Revolution Cup - Season 2 here! We would love to see the races from each of your perspectives!

Round 1 - Zhuhai
Onboard - Dama_The_Crow
Onboard - steveg200

Round 2 - Monza GP

Onboard - Dama_The_Crow
Onboard - Pete Morrish

Round 3 - Zolder
Onboard - Dama_The_Crow

Round 4 - Bathurst

Onboard - 1185323118 (Guest Driver)
Onboard - Nakor
Onboard - Freak Superman
Onboard - Dama_The_Crow
Onboard - Jonno

Round 5 - Brands Hatch GP

Onboard - Jonno
Onboard - Stokemon

Round 6 - Spa-Francorchamps

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Race 4 Bathurst:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here my onboard view of the race.
Mate id suggest taking off brake line as it distracts you imo your looking for were to brake rather than concentrating on hitting the corners.. (thats in my opinion anyway lol)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
here is my pov..yey p4 lol

Nevil

Community Member
Reaction score
Nice to see so many onboards!. I was trying to setup OBS yesterday, but after a new version downloaded, the pcars record window stayed black. On top of that I had audio issues which couldn't resolve until after the race...

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Nice to see so many onboards!. I was trying to setup OBS yesterday, but after a new version downloaded, the pcars record window stayed black. On top of that I had audio issues which couldn't resolve until after the race...
Why don't you record with Nvidia Shadowplay (or Experience)?

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Bathurst. Was really enjoying it. Car was a smidge damaged towards the end, but I was holding for for eleventh, until - just before what would have been my final lap - my engine gave up the ghost. Gutted.

Pete - You car looks like it was a real handful setup wise?

I see lots of steering corrections and so much bounce on braking and general bumps.

Was that how it felt ? Did you try Fubii's setup ?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=942009536

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
This was with Jonno's setup. Seemed nicer than what I was using before (which came from the online setup database). I'll give FuBii's a try, thanks.

The steering corrections could just be me. The bounce (particularly at the end of the first straight) wasn't me, and did feel a bit... bouncy.

Last edited:

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
This was with Jonno's setup. Seemed nicer than what I was using before (which came from the online setup database). I'll give FuBii's a try, thanks.

The steering corrections could just be me. The bounce (particularly at the end of the first straight) wasn't me, and did feel a bit... bouncy.
One adjustment from Fubii's original screen shot he changed bump stops to 10 - 8 Front rear and that helped settle the car a lot.

So much wizadry in all that setup stuff... but it has the potential to make a massive difference - I went from 2:02 default / my own attempts to 1:57 in testing with his setup. Its not that I was pushing harder it just meant I had so much more confidence the car was going to do what I intended.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tbh my setup was not going to suit anyone other than me. Simply becouse i tailed it to my driving style. From ehat i can see on petes replay i would of probbly gone a few clicks down with bump stop and a click or two with front suspension thats just my opinion lol... If your about some time before the next race @Pete Morrish we can try and tailor a setup for you if you like mate. Im not the best at it but know what all the things do lol...

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I changed quite a few things during the practise leading upto the race, I dropped the bump stops even further (4 - 2) stiffened the front springs a touch, fiddled around with the anti roll bar (having no bodywork was actually quite helpful to see what the suspension was doing hahaha) & lowered the front tyres pressures 2 or 3 notches. In a competent drivers' hands, not mine, it's probably good for a high 1.53.6/8 minute time but I dont have the ffb to make adjustments or finesse to make minor corrections without sending the car into the wall, or more recently the gravel trap which sucked me into a wall hahahaha

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Soooo many onboard videos :O Keep it up guys, really enjoying it watching them :) :) Superb!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Heres my view of tonight race.. your best of skipping to 12 minz on the vid or you'll just see me sat in the pits for 8 to 9 minz lol
never mind its skipped it for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread