Do I need to buy anything more than just the game itself if I wanna race at p1?For those who have just bought the game, I would highly recommend joining Season 21 of the SRCA, as season 20 starts very soon. This will give you time to get used to the controls and settings while getting to grips with the game itself. the SRCA seasons only last for 1month so it wont be long before you can take part. What i would also recommend is signing up to p1-gaming, You can then join us for some practice at istanbul even if you do not wish to take part.
nope, just sign up to their forum(have to use real name for all P1 stuff, forum, game etc) and mods are downloaded once you connect to their servers. If your around tonight i can help with all that.Do I need to buy anything more than just the game itself if I wanna race at p1?
Might get the game today or later, we'll see. But if I do today, I'll come over
Are you sure, I thought it was 19:00 BST (20:00CEST) - 19:00UTC would be an hour late? (i'm no expert on timezones though)
Welcome to SRCA Season 20
Sign ups open at 20:00 CET/CEST (whichever is currently active in Kopenhagen and Berlin as shown on the forum clock on the right of the forum) on Wednesday 27.6.2018.
Sign up via the frontpage > Series sign up > SRCA
Please read through this first message, as it contains an explanation on how you can sign up.
You won't be able to reply to this post.
Our sign up application procedure goes as follows:
Every driver who fulfills criteria will be allowed to apply for a spot, which means everyone interested in signing up will have to do so without having an invite.
Before someone attempts to sign up another driver he needs to inform the SRCA administration about his intent, otherwise the sign up will be removed.
4.7. - Silverstone
11.7. - Indy
18.7. - Nola
25.7. - Sepang
Live timing SRCA | Home of The Virtual Endurance Championship and The Virtual Le Mans Series
If admins notice some driver is using nickname in the game, he has to change it after 1st warning, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag
- We allow 40 drivers per season.
- Drivers will swap between both classes in the middle of the season to ensure that they know how to behave in the faster aswell as in the slower class.
- ISI Nissan 370Z GT4 and ISI Nissan GT-R GT1 are weapons of choice, there are 40 different liveries, you will be assigned one.
- We suggest to set keys for IGNITION and STARTER to avoid engine stall.
- 370Z auto - clutch, TC low allowed; GT-R auto - clutch, TC low allowed
- Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
- When you connect to TeamSpeak on race day your car number must match your TeamSpeak channel number. If you have car #2 use channel "Driver 2". When the car numbers change in the middle of the season you also change your channel number. If you have number #22 in race 3 you use channel "Driver 22".
- Only members with licence 4 and below are allowed to race SRCA.
- Members with licence 4 and 5 are allowed to race SRCA league as many times they want.
- Due to the high demand L4 drivers will not be allowed to participate in Seasons 20 and 21
- There is no sign up fee for entry.
- Weather forecast: Live weather conditions from the racetrack.
- Rolling start.
- Damage 100%.
We do allow absences, just make sure you tell us in the race thread 24 hours ahead of an event. If you do not show without telling us, you will lose your place in the SRCA season and be excluded from signing up for the following season.
First 40 signed drivers will be allowed to race this season, next 10 drivers we will sign to reserve list (detailed procedure explanation in SRCA rules) . We will close sign ups after 40th + 10th driver was signed. If there will be more than 50 entries because of any reason, they will be removed from the list without exception.
The final decision about the exact amount of drivers and when to close the sign ups is made by the administration and after that they are closed.
DO NOT ASK US TO SIGN UP ANYONE ELSE, WE WILL DO NOT DO IT!