Project CARS 2 TCR Mini League - Finished (1 Viewer)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry, i cannot make the first race. I have emergency duty the whole Saturday.

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
Update - I have just been informed that my brother has changed the date for his stag do and guess when he moved it too, also actual wedding is on the 27th so I will have to sign out of the first 2 rounds.
3rd round I can guaranty I will be available. Sorry for the messing around, blame the brother.

TwistedNav

Community Member
Reaction score
Forgive me everyone, but I have suddenly found myself in the middle of redundancy negotiations - I haven't slept more than an hour a night since Sunday.

I think it is best for me to pull out of this league and give my place to anyone else who wants it.

It's all quite exhilarating to be honest, and justice for myself is guaranteed! I do, however, need to give it a fair amount of attention. Also, auditory and visual hallucinations from lack of sleep do not lend themselves to clean racing!

I'll be back! Hehehe

Happy racin' y'all!

PS Sorry that this is with such short notice.

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry too I have abdominal influenza... I run every ten minutes to the toilet, I can't race like that :(

Gonzo0193

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late notice, but i won't be able to make it tonight :( hope all goes well!

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
guys i am still not at home.
since i dont want to rush home today and ill not be able to join the 3rd race im giving my league place to a reserve driver! please put me on reserve and sorry for the late warning!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Should there be any last minute cancelations, I'd be happy to jump in.
Hi bud if you are welcome to join astnere have been a few drop outs,

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
thank you guys for tonight went better than i thought it would well done all.. a few eerrmmm shall we say dodgy manoeuvres and a few questionable bumps but pretty clean'ish..bring on round 2 unfortunately @Puffpirat is with us so it will be a race for 2nd lol..

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great races today. Sad my controls weren't working for the second race, so I had to retire. But It was great to spectate, and its even possible I learned something from 'watching' :)

One thing I must say: both races were for me a bit too much of 'dive bombing'. Could be this is the only way to overtake. So is this driving 'ok' for this mini-league? We just need to offer the same space if the opponent ist trying to get the place back a few corners later?

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks to @Jonno for setting up this trio of events. I for one thoroughly enjoyed the first two races of this mini league and am very much looking forward to the next four races.

Recordings of my races:
Race 1

Race 2

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Firstly i must apologize for the green not being heard by all i just watched marks replay and heard it was abit quiet.

And secondly @Alex Salmon did you see the gap we pulled by the end of the 3rd lap lol. Amazing race bud you kept me on my toes the whole 19 laps really fun battle.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
thank you guys for tonight went better than i thought it would well done all.. a few eerrmmm shall we say dodgy manoeuvres and a few questionable bumps but pretty clean'ish..bring on round 2 unfortunately @Puffpirat is with us so it will be a race for 2nd lol..
You must have missed my post that I’m in South Africa :p for the next race I’m back :)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
These races were good fun, I think the relaxed community event style really set the touring cars free, allowing a bit of rubbing, bumping, flashing, etc. I look forward to the next race.

I must apologise to @Nakor, after watching the footage back while editing my driving was a bit messy at times and it seems you got the short end of the stick on multiple occasions.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
That was a pretty intense session for me! In Race 1 Started P20 and was lucky to gain some places due to others screwing up. Then suddenly I had @Darksi in my mirrors and I was giving him a hard time to overtake me. Real fun & good racing there. Thx for the battle. In the end I had to give up my P13 as I screwed up in T1 in the last but one lap I think (have to watch the replays). Finished P15.

In Race 2 I was lucky to start from P3 and could keep my position for quite a while. Then I got eaten by 4 bimmers in one lap (nearly in one turn :dead:). But finished with a happy P6.

Next stop Donington! YAY!

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
First of all thank you @Jonno for organizing! This first venue was great fun! :)
I was gladly surprized to qualify 5th being only half a second slower than pole sitter @jamesl91! Many will argue about this but I fell very confortable with the Renault ^^
1st race : Unfortunately I had a terrible start losing 5 places right away. I got them back quickly though taking advantage of some drivers spinning in front. I then had a very intense 3-way battle with @mikeysalmon27 and @EV for P3! I finally was able to pull away and secure my first podium in an RSR race! :) yeay!
2nd race : didn't go as smooth as the first one... I kinda lost my cool head driving in the pack and did a lot of mistakes (sorry @steveg200 for having bumped you due to misjudgement of space). I then battled with @Ranjanado who gave a tough and remarkable resistance but I ended up having aero & engine damage due to his car reapearing in front of me because of lag. I then lost a position to @Darksi and then hunted @Freak Superman who was very very tough to pass and was counter attacking (great battle mate!). I couldn't reach anyone else, my car was suffering loss of performance and I ended up 11th.
Can't wait for Donington! :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
2. Donington Park: 29 APR 2017 // Time: 11:45 / 15:05 // Weather: Cloudy
Races. x2 LAPS:15. race 2 will be set to 16 laps for formation (Saturday 27th January 2018 19:15 UTC)
What‘s the meaning of cloudy? Heavy cloud? Medium cloud? :)

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
I am going to need to withdraw from this league to to family commitments please assign my seat to someone who wants to take part thank you

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What‘s the meaning of cloudy? Heavy cloud? Medium cloud? :)
I knew there was something id forgot lol its medium cloud bud sorry for the confusion.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Also to clarify silverstone is race 1 light rain race 2 lighy cloud.

Users who are viewing this thread