Thank you EVGA R.M.A (1 Viewer)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
aww mate, but it won't improve your driving or shooting skills :)

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
You have done well mate,the 1060 should be fine.I have just had to buy a new CPU,motherboard,ram due to a pipe splitting in my water-cooling system.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You have done well mate,the 1060 should be fine.I have just had to buy a new CPU,motherboard,ram due to a pipe splitting in my water-cooling system.
Ouch unlucky mate... Thats why i changed from water cooled i got fed up of fixing leaks. I had more experience with them than a plumber lol...

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I have had plenty of small leaks in the past but this one was bad, luckily the graphics card was ok,I have ripped all the water-cooling out and gone back to air,it's much safer

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have had plenty of small leaks in the past but this one was bad, luckily the graphics card was ok,I have ripped all the water-cooling out and gone back to air,it's much safer
I can put up with fan noise and if i cant i just lower the rpm on em..

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Why do you think it split? Got pinched, the fluid made the pipe perish, or too tight a bend?

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Why do you think it split? Got pinched, the fluid made the pipe perish, or too tight a bend?

After a while the pipes go brittle with the heating and cooling

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'll keep an eye out. So you think hard line would give better longevity than soft?

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Not sure mate but check pipes regularly,even with pure water which is none conductive it's the dust on on the component's which is and Fry's things

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Ok, I'll keep an eye out. So you think hard line would give better longevity than soft?

Also check and replace o rings as they go brittle quite quickly

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
What time frame do you think? 6 months, a year?

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I would do them every 6 months mate to be sure.change your liquid at the same time as well

Users who are viewing this thread