White force feedback line- Canned effects get turned on (1 Viewer)

Kawalsky

Community Member
Reaction score
Evening gents,

I had the above problem ever since PC got released. What happens is that at one point in the race canned force feedback effects get turned on making steering downright impossible. Now as you can imagine this can be really irritating if you don't have the time to join on every event. What's weird is that it doesn't happen on every race making it impossible to find what's causing it or know when it'll happen.

The things I can confirm is that it's now my system since the problem is repeating on my new rig which I build a few months ago. It's also not corrupted windows installation since I switched from win7 to 10 when I rebuild my new rig. It's not my wheel since this is the second G27, a replacement of my first one.

So does anyone have the same issues and what's more important does anyone know how to fix this problem?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tabbing out and in again sometimes help. Other than that leave the session and rejoin. It is really a pain :(

Kawalsky

Community Member
Reaction score
Tabbing out and in again sometimes help. Other than that leave the session and rejoin. It is really a pain :(

Yea I've done that many times but this was the first time I had this happen at the start of the race making it impossible to rejoin. I was pretty excited for the race too :(

Oh well, at least I found that Bentley is a very fun car to drive :)

Users who are viewing this thread