This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
tried adding more diff preload?

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Oh and a spot opened up in our team so if anybody wants to join feel free to do so.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Pitch black at the start. This is so much fun.
1548611684133.png

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a strain of thoughts;

Can't we just use the old liveries (2017/2018) for this race and alter those colours for every team? I Think it looks sick since it seems like we are going with colours.
Don't get me wrong I also really love the 2019 livery but its hard to change the colours on other than the wing-end-plates and the mirrors.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a strain of thoughts;

Can't we just use the old liveries (2017/2018) for this race and alter those colours for every team? I Think it looks sick since it seems like we are going with colours.
Don't get me wrong I also really love the 2019 livery but its hard to change the colours on other than the wing-end-plates and the mirrors.

Not an option IMO.

Makes no sense to me... We spend hours and hours making new liveries and u wanna drive the old ones. Ur funny @Nismo :)

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well I Didnt mean to offend anybody by saying this haha, but as I said just a strain of thoughts.

In my opinion the old livery looks fire. Especially in all those different colours combined with the white. It was just an idea like I mentioned earlier :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well I Didnt mean to offend anybody by saying this haha, but as I said just a strain of thoughts.

In my opinion the old livery looks fire. Especially in all those different colours combined with the white. It was just an idea like I mentioned earlier :D

Sorry to shut you down like this but @grobi0815 is spending hours over hours getting the liveries done. My call is using the new liveries for 2019. The final call has @grobi0815 but I think you do underestimate the time which is needed to create a livery.

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry to shut you down like this but @grobi0815 is spending hours over hours getting the liveries done. My call is using the new liveries for 2019. The final call has @grobi0815 but I think you do underestimate the time which is needed to create a livery.

Like I said I didn't mean to offend anyone since I know howmuch work it is. And I was just getting my idea out publicly nothing more nothing less. I Like it eighter way shape or form because I love both.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We will use the 2019 liveries the whole year and we are also using the same iRacing liveries for rF2 now (thanks @Jamesl91 for the idea), so the people know who we are and we get recognized as RSR. We will continue that for 2020 with a new set and everyone is welcome with new or old ideas.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think I'm 80% sure now that I can make this race.

So, @t0daY and @Vernux, are we gonna do it? If so, which car we taking now (bought the Merc 2 days ago xD)

Last edited:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I know I showed interested in this one, but there is too much happening at the moment (plus my rig/kit is in pieces right now). A shame, if there had been a little more time, this is one I'm really keen on. If things get better next week I'll wave around and see if anyone wants a backup driver.

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in doing this with the McLaren?
Seems like no one is driving one of the most amazing cars on iRacing anymore. D:

I´m now 100% in for this race assuming a possibility opens up. Had a chat with RSR Black about joining them but a final decision for driving what car hasn´t been made yet. It´s a choice between BMW and Ferrari.

I have McLaren and Ferrari (also Audi but I heared it´s not a good option here.) If anyone else is interested we could potentially open up a 5th team?

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
@N1kmido if you buy they Merc, then feel free to join us. :)
I don´t want to buy anything on iRacing in the near future to be honest because I did it too often during the last couple of months. :dead:

We´ll figure something out! (And world won´t end if I can´t get to drive this one)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wow, this race will be a thriller! Daytona was nice, but Bathurst is a freakin hammer!

Already loving the flow on this track in iRacing. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Do you already know about laptimes btw? How close will the top guys be to the 2 min mark? :D

Users who are viewing this thread