Until: Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 01:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry that I didnt write it earlier but I wont be driving for RSR, sorry. @t0daY

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Nismo maybe i won't make it. I just had a car accident on my way home. Nothing serious, a truck rear-ended me in stop-and-go. I am fine but waiting for the police now...

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Nismo maybe i won't make it. I just had a car accident on my way home. Nothing serious, a truck rear-ended me in stop-and-go. I am fine but waiting for the police now...
Hope your ok

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Glad you are OK! Thanks for the headsup. I'll get some practice and testing going on. We'll talk tomorrow alright? :)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
next practice session in 45 minutes. any wishes about the starting time?

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I'll be there. Just need to bring the kids to bed. ;)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Anyone having still a spot for a monkey?

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Blue Monkey is joining our team
I am so sorry @grobi0815, I really wanted to drive this race, but I won't.
This tire model is frustration pure, did 2 IMSA races and the car just snaps unpredictably (especially last corner, but not only) - I really don't want to drive something that I don't feel comfortable with. It either snaps or it just goes straight, no warning - for the snapping I tried to go 1.5% BB forwards, which helped reduce it, but then I have more understeer moments.
When it starts to go on the rear, only catchable at low speed, at higher ones, no matter what I do, the car says bye-bye.

As someone already noticed, it works quite well for high downforce cars, literally no problems for me in the LM-P1s, but this is unrealistic for GTEs or GT3s. Until they change that, GTs are off-limits to me.

No confidence in the car at all, I most likely would crash several times, so I rather not race and not get frustrated. Again big apologizes to you guys for saying I will, but have to say after extensive testing that I don't want to anymore.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This tire model is frustration pure, did 2 IMSA races and the car just snaps unpredictably (especially last corner, but not only) - I really don't want to drive something that I don't feel comfortable with. It either snaps or it just goes straight, no warning - for the snapping I tried to go 1.5% BB forwards, which helped reduce it, but then I have more understeer moments.
When it starts to go on the rear, only catchable at low speed, at higher ones, no matter what I do, the car says bye-bye.

As someone already noticed, it works quite well for high downforce cars, literally no problems for me in the LM-P1s, but this is unrealistic for GTEs or GT3s. Until they change that, GTs are off-limits to me.

No confidence in the car at all, I most likely would crash several times, so I rather not race and not get frustrated. Again big apologizes to you guys for saying I will, but have to say after extensive testing that I don't want to anymore.
Do you usee irFFB ? I didnt because i did not know that app was there but it helps great for DD bases imo in iRacing.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Thx for the heads up and of course, it's only worth to drive, if you have full confidence in the car.

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
That would be what I said @Blue Monkey yesterday ;)
Yep :)
Do you usee irFFB ? I didnt because i did not know that app was there but it helps great for DD bases imo in iRacing.
I use DD1 and the recommended settings from Fanatec.
F3, LM-P1s, Indycar, oval trucks/nascar, GTEs on v6 have all very good FFB, near rF2. But v7 on GT3s, and in this case with max downforce, FFB still works fine, it is the tires that are the problem imo. I mean I hear right left center from people that GTEs and GT3s have gone to shit.

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep :)

I use DD1 and the recommended settings from Fanatec.
F3, LM-P1s, Indycar, oval trucks/nascar, GTEs on v6 have all very good FFB, near rF2. But v7 on GT3s, and in this case with max downforce, FFB still works fine, it is the tires that are the problem imo. I mean I hear right left center from people that GTEs and GT3s have gone to shit.

Hmm well i dont like the recommended settings from fanatec and use irffb gave me much more feedback then iracing itself i can catch the car way sooner now and find more limits. Just try it maybe you like it and its easy install. It gave me more confidence so thats what you are looking for maybe its not the car but the ffb.

Users who are viewing this thread