(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hmm well i dont like the recommended settings from fanatec and use irffb gave me much more feedback then iracing itself i can catch the car way sooner now and find more limits. Just try it maybe you like it and its easy install. It gave me more confidence so thats what you are looking for maybe its not the car but the ffb.
Irffb makes the driving experience definitely more predicable, but nevertheless I would say, the underlying tire physics are still shit with this new tire model. Before that the ffb was also crap, but at least the tire grip was predictable and so you just needed to practice enough and then you knew how to drive the cars. Now the ffb is still crap and the tire grip is not predictable anymore which leads (at least me) to a very unsatisfying driving experience...
Pretty sure that irffb and tire model v6 leaded to an even better driving experience at this point, better ffb and predictable tire behaviour.

Anyways, did anybody did some test with higher tire pressures? Read a couple of posts in the official forum, that the tire behaviour got better when they increased tire pressures one or two clicks, as the v7 tire model seems to be sensitive to 'flat' tires.

Cheers,
Exited

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
All invited in their respective teams. Please accept before the race starts tomorrow :)

@Raigore took care of the liveries :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
All invited in their respective teams. Please accept before the race starts tomorrow :)

@Raigore took care of the liveries :)
Just a heads up, Team Black will be only Jeff and me, as CatchAGlimpse sadly couldn't shift his work hours :(

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Congrats to the podium results mates, really good driving from all of you :)
Team Black gave up after 4 hours after my 2nd disconnect which would have putted us another lap down. But other than that, it was quite an annoying race for us. People spun just in front of Jeff, I got punted off from behind into the hairpin, etc. ...

Anyways, thanks for the race @Jeff[NL] and thanks for the organization!
Off to the next race, which will be the race I'm looking the most forward to, 24h of Nordschleife :D

Cheers,
Dom

Users who are viewing this thread