iRacing 12h Bathurst - 4th March 2017 | Cancelled (2 Viewers)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I'd love to give it a shot. I will need someone who knows what they're doing to tell me what I need to do to be able to race and maybe some force feedback setup advice. iRacing confuses me...

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm in, never driven the KIA, unfortunately that stands for Killed In Action :p

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
I know I said I would like to race Bathurst but I am going to have to give this one a miss as I want to take part at Sebring. The problem is that for me to take part in Sebring and Bathusrt is most probally going to cost me a minimum of R1500. I can afford R1000 which is basically Sebring and another car if we do not use any of the Audi, AMG, BMW or DP. With Bathurst it means I would probally be up to R2000. Bathurst + Car, Sebring + Car Unfortunately I cannot justify this type of expense right now and of course I do not have that money either. I rather do Sebring at this point in time. Sorry guys would love to but....

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Come on you guys! if Porsche is full then GT3..... I mean GT3 @Bathurst.... What Could Possibly Go Wrong? :smuggrin:

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
With an official iRacing 24hrs of Sebring being the week after and given the fact that entry is restricted, I'm going to put my focus on Sebring where we will be able to race as we choose.

Hell I doubt anyone would want to run Bathurst in the GT3 as much as me but i think Sebring is probably the smart choice, there is always the Bathurst 1000 later in the year.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Duo the lack of interest and the fact that 1 week later we got our 12 hours of Sebring I close this thread here.

Maximum attack for Sebring guys :rage::rage::D

Users who are viewing this thread