Project CARS 2 12th Oct 2017: Brickyard Sprint Supreme (1 Viewer)

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
Okay thx for clarification. :)

Puff is already doing ridiculous timetrial laptimes again, gimme some of your genes :D

thedarkjack

Community Member
Reaction score
yo puffi is that TT setup usable in a race or will my engine die? :D it's nice.
I'm only 3 seconds off TT pace so I guess I have to participate.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Okay thx for clarification. :)

Puff is already doing ridiculous timetrial laptimes again, gimme some of your genes :D
says the one with the ridiculous Porsche TT times :p

yo puffi is that TT setup usable in a race or will my engine die? :D it's nice.
I'm only 3 seconds off TT pace so I guess I have to participate.
you might want to increase the radiator so engine temps stay below 120C and put enough fuel in (about 1l/min). The rest should be good to go :)

thedarkjack

Community Member
Reaction score
yes just changed radiator to 50% and it seems to stay at 118 and lower.
I'm running low 30s on race setup, I hope I'm not too far off tomorrow :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep, we're going with the starting lights in pCars 2 for standing starts. It looks like an old template was used for this one.:rolleyes:

Changed it accordingly. Sorry -.-'

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i was running on low 1.29 with a setup that was kinda wild but fast...i then tried to fix the wildness on my setup and my car has never been the same and i cant pass below 1.30 (race setup).

I guess i'll just reset to default and start over again in the practice session :D.

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
Won't be in for this race. Today is my 4th wedding day. Wouldn't be a good idea to tell my wife: you will be alone this evening, I have to race. Wouldn't help with the acceptance I have now from my wife with my hobby :D

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Having a lot of problems with gear shifting, going to be sending my button box and controller away for repair, will try and race, but if it gets silly I will have to withdraw.

SharkyOB

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be there tonight, but something's just come up at work and I may have to stay late. It's not ideal as I was hoping to do some final practice before the race, so even if I do get home before the race I might cry off just to avoid any potential mishaps.

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
really disapointing for me. from testing 1.29 lows to messing around my setup and only managing 1.31 then i am not sure if my Pit Box was working correctly as it seems like my car was always broke...

Oh well...better luck next time. hope you guys enjoy the 2nd race!

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Well what can I say. I didn't expect such an advantage in Qual and I made a great start and got into T1 first. After the first lap I saw I had a 1.1 gap which carried on increasing until I came up behind some backmarkers (the first few were great and were very aware of what was going on) then one seemed to want to fight me. I made sure to give plenty of space but it became clear he wasn't gonna let me through easily... so I overtook only to get totally shunted at the next corner. A ridiculous accident that was totally avoidable.

I can only hope there will be another single seater event soon :D

Last edited:

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My apology for making unnecessary noise during formation lap. Was talking to myself but unintentionally held the talk button, sorry.
And again thank to admins for allowing me to race in R2 as I rushed home from school, but still missed driver briefing.

thedarkjack

Community Member
Reaction score
Well what can I say. I didn't expect such an advantage in Qual and I made a great start and got into T1 first. After the first lap I saw I had a 1.1 gap which carried on increasing until I came up behind some backmarkers (the first few were great and were very aware of what was going on) then one seemed to want to fight me. I made sure to give plenty of space but it became clear he wasn't gonna let me through easily... so I overtook only to get totally shunted at the next corner. A ridiculous accident that was totally avoidable.

yeah sorry no. you didn't give me space. I was on the inside, you were on the outside and then when you weren't even fully ahead you directly turned in into the apex, giving me exactly 0 space to go. I'm even braking. What else am I supposed to do? come to a still stand? please, this isn't time trial, just take the outside.

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
Great races! That was an absolute amazing experience for me and now I'm slightly sad that I didn't join RSR earlier :bigtears: though I already know you for such a long time (wmd). I've watched some scenes of the livestream and both commentators did an incredible job transforming the watch into an entertaining and emotional adventure :cool::kiss:! Hats off!

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
yeah sorry no. you didn't give me space. I was on the inside, you were on the outside and then when you weren't even fully ahead you directly turned in into the apex, giving me exactly 0 space to go. I'm even braking. What else am I supposed to do? come to a still stand? please, this isn't time trial, just take the outside.

Well considering he is lapping you you should be following the Rules in Driving Standards 1.4.1 and 1.4.2. There shouldn't even come up such a situation where the leader can be crashed out through something like this imo.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Well considering he is lapping you you should be following the Rules in Driving Standards 1.4.1 and 1.4.2. There shouldn't even come up such a situation where the leader can be crashed out through something like this imo.
I belive this conversation would be better suited in private or, alternatively, use the stewards inquiry. Thank you.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Feel free to take mine from the Time trials, im able to do a 1:28.8 with race fuel.
I used ur setup James. Car felt very stable. Many thanks good mate

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread