m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Anyone got experience of the Sassy Enduro Manager? It refuses to put the right number of stints in place to go the full 24 hours. On my current test sheet its going from GMT Start 1:20PM to GMT End 8:04AM, so its missing about 5 hrs worth of stints some how. I don't recall this problem when we setup Daytona.

EDIT: Slightly hard to tell because of the all the macros, but it looks like the stints only accomodates 32 stints, but unless I'm mad the LMP is going to need 37-38 stints. @Raigore @Alex Salmon @t0daY @Puffpirat have you come across this?

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Anyone got experience of the Sassy Enduro Manager? It refuses to put the right number of stints in place to go the full 24 hours. On my current test sheet its going from GMT Start 1:20PM to GMT End 8:04AM, so its missing about 5 hrs worth of stints some how. I don't recall this problem when we setup Daytona.

EDIT: Slightly hard to tell because of the all the macros, but it looks like the stints only accomodates 32 stints, but unless I'm mad the LMP is going to need 37-38 stints. @Raigore @Alex Salmon @t0daY @Puffpirat have you come across this?
For us too early to plan stints^^. A Triple Stint is roughly 2 hours, thats all we know :cool:

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
Still not sure whether it's smart for me to do this, tbh. I generally manage, until I do something utterly stupid like spin out - usually at the second chicane on Hunnaudieres* or Indianapolis*. Not even counting slow downs for cutting Ford chicanes.

@grobi0815 @Rargon @Battenberg - which setup are you running? LDF or HDF?

*I brake too late/not good enough for that late braking and then lose the rear on turn-in. Is there a bömp or something?

**Changed my braking there now to accomodate. Not even that much slower.

P.S.: Rest assured you are doing this on maximum difficulty, because you gotta schlepp me through the race.:bucktooth:

Last edited:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've done any proper runs yet. I tried the LDF a little earlier, but my practice kept getting interrupted by my washing machine misbehaving (long story short - it nearly shook itself to pieces). Will do some more practice tomorrow/Wednesday to see where I'm at, but I also found I was losing it on entry to the second chicane too. Odd.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@InsaneBase, don't worry too much. I'm sure we will find the problem.
At first try to lift and coast a bit. The car will settle and the car behaviour under breaking is much better. as an example: your normal breaking point is the 100 meter mark. Now try to release the throttle at the 150 mark, let the car coast and break later at the, let's say 75m mark.
you will see that the car will feel much better and that you need lees fuel.
Post automatically merged:

and let's focus on the hdf setup. it is a bit more stable, especially when it's hot. And survive is much more important then to be fast for one lap and then die.

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm at work tonight and tomorrow night. Are we planning a session on Wednesday or beyond?
Sure. How much practice you got already for Le Mans?

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'm going to try and get some iLMS races in tues/wed.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Southwell60

RSR Academy
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR