Assetto Corsa Competizione 3 Hours of Nurburgring (hosted by RCI) (1 Viewer)

3 Hours of Nurburgring (hosted by RCI)
Posted by Tom
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 16:00
Until: Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 19:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I dont have access to their discord, could you please keep me updated for any important informations or changes in this thread?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Split 1 & 2

Split 3(incomplete)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It's race week guys! I highly recommend that you all join the RCI Team practice server with your teammates at some point this week to make sure driver swaps are working as expected. If there are some errors (Joining in wrong team car, teammates showing offline when they are on the server etc.) you must let RCI know in the '3hr_nurbs_changes' discord channel asap. As far as I understand, liveries cannot be changed, so if it's wrong just roll with it.

They should be publishing a list of who is racing in what split at some point today, so watch this space!
@Josh @JetPistol can we do a test some time this week. I'm available this afternoon (Wednesday) and Friday. Btw for now I'm running the setup that @JetPistol sent in our conversation. Cheers!

Josh

Community Member
Reaction score
I wont be racing tomorrow as I did not fill out the correct form for RCI until yesterday evening. Cutoff was this monday.

apologies all around to my teammates and RSR

I got caught up in work for the last two weeks and dropped the ball completely.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@JetPistol @Josh The RCI race starts at 16:00 UTC/18:00 CET. So I can do my original commitments in VEC racing and finishing at 19:00 hours and then jump to the RCI server to take over from @JetPistol and run the race as a two man team.

I remembered reading the race start at 17:00 CET, but that was wrong!

Sorry for the confusion!!!

Anybody know what the rcae server password is. Couldn't find it in RCI discord.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@JetPistol @Josh The RCI race starts at 16:00 UTC/18:00 CET. So I can do my original commitments in VEC racing and finishing at 19:00 hours and then jump to the RCI server to take over from @JetPistol and run the race as a two man team.

I remembered reading the race start at 17:00 CET, but that was wrong!

Sorry for the confusion!!!

Anybody know what the rcae server password is. Couldn't find it in RCI discord.
Race server password: raceday

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I see we have seperate channels per team on our RSR server. I just typed in a password and got in the channel. Did I just set a password or was I lucky in guessing the password and shout I buy myself that 150 million euro lottery ticket for next month?:D

Btw: thanx to our RSR organizers for doing such a sweet job in preparation for this event! You guys are the best!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I see we have seperate channels per team on our RSR server. I just typed in a password and got in the channel. Did I just set a password or was I lucky in guessing the password and shout I buy myself that 150 million euro lottery ticket for next month?:D

Btw: thanx to our RSR organizers for doing such a sweet job in preparation for this event! You guys are the best!
Passwords are set to rsr(team color)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm off to the store to buy myself a lottery ticket :-D. I guessed it correctly then hahahahahaha! There I was thinking I'm a pro hacker :grin:

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
my definition of fun definitely don't include racing in no questions asked red flag conditions, it's not a race its survival in a swimming pool.

Qualified P5, left the car in P4 (i think).

@Havocc is now in the car doing an excellent job in P5.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yea, pretty crazy out there for us. Torrential rain from the start. Got up to P3 and now @Ricardo Macieira is in the car to take us to the finish.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Bug at driver swap costed us 3.30 minutes :mad:, they need to fix this sh.. If they wish to compete with iracing

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team racing is fun guys. Even if it's about survival. Really great racing with @Battenberg, he did two super consistent stints and we got P5 overall and P2 in class in split 3! Congrats to team green for their 3rd overall and 1st in class as well in split 3, and all other teams who raced.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Did other splits get thunderstorm too?

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Yeah, at the end though. It started to rain at the end of the 1st stint, and got heavier all the way through the rest of the race. It was nice :)
That's what happens when it's not you to set up the server:D

• Disagree
Reactions: Tom

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I go very mild on the weather settings, but it's all down to chance.
Post automatically merged:

There's also a setting on the server which is supposed to cap the rain below the stormy level, but it doesn't work properly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread