Project CARS 2 30th Aug 2018 - Open Pitlane (Unranked) (1 Viewer)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can't be there this thursday but next is ok! :) sounds like loads of fun!

AndrexUK

Community Member
Reaction score
Is it one Multi-Class race or multiple races with different classes?

Could be very wrong, but the vibe I'm getting is, it's just a really long practice session, not really a 'race'. Just a 'Fun Session'.
Set up with the 4 classes available, so you can jump in > out of which ever car you fancy, and just have a mess about?

Kinda like a 'RSR Virtual Track day!'

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
When I hear "Open pitlane", I think of a trackday.

Bezerka

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll try to show my face for the 23rd

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Could be very wrong, but the vibe I'm getting is, it's just a really long practice session, not really a 'race'. Just a 'Fun Session'.
Set up with the 4 classes available, so you can jump in > out of which ever car you fancy, and just have a mess about?

Kinda like a 'RSR Virtual Track day!'
Bang on. This is an unranked event so members of all badges, old and new can join in, spin a few laps with other members on track and talk to any staff present with questions they might have. A bonus is it will also give any newer guys a chance to practice dealing with varying car classes and speeds all on one track :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That was a lot of fun :)

I'm not sure if @Sonic caught my apology last night but I did hit him whilst being a bit of a wally (cutting the final chicane). I know we weren't taking things all that seriously last night but I still should have avoided him.

I have to say, the biggest smile for me came from running the McLaren F1 in OEM setup. Second to that was the Aston GT12, again in OEM. The Caterham and BAC Mono were, however, just wonderful to drive, both of them criminally overlooked by the vast majority of people.

Looking forward to the next one :)

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
it was nice to have a evening where i didn't need to worry about being the slowest (I still was but it wasn't so obvious)
the KTM was cool to drive as you could see the suspension moving. tried the old Ferrari and that was nice too. Some of the class B cars were super lairy, didn't touch the setups, just had to flick an drift them round the corners - the Lambo Spaceship thing - wow - but the highlight for me was the Convertable Zonda, bit of an animal but it really felt like driving round on a sunny eve trackday...

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Last night I learned that we definitely need an event in the Caterham's....or a season ;)

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
it was nice to have a evening where i didn't need to worry about being the slowest (I still was but it wasn't so obvious)
With me around you don't have to worry about being the slowest.
I tried a bunch of cars last night, the one that I enjoyed the most was the GT3RS. The highlight of the night for me was somebody saying on teamspeak "Wow, that Catheram was really sideways" just as I was struggling to bring it under control it trough turns 5 and 6 and ended up backing it in the wall on the outside of turn 7.

firefly

Community Member
Reaction score
After not racing for a while this sounds like something fun. I'll try to be there.

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Was a fun evening for the time I was there.
The most fun for me was seeing all the catherams fly of track because I decided to drive the track with my car backwards ( sorry for the people who went of track there). I'll drive normal next time!

Jussi_SMS

Community Member
Reaction score
Missed the existence of this last week, will definitely be there for the next round!

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm in.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll try to hop in as well. This somehow sparked my interest. :D

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
ohhh...was in italy.. hope we make it to a regular event...1time per month!

Users who are viewing this thread