Project CARS 2 8th Jul 2018 - Knights of the old Mulsanne (1 Viewer)

Erik

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I couldn't make it, my knee is busted. Couldn't get to my pc in time to let you know before the race start

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think you've hit the nail on the head Raigore. I'll bet something is corrupting when trying to re-
How do you get that view @Jussi_SMS ??
He's a dev and is able to do things in game that most of us mere mortals can't.

(it's most likely done by using Freecam, which is only accessible in dev builds - WMD members had access to it during development of both pCARS1 and 2 but it gets removed from the release builds)

Jussi_SMS

Community Member
Reaction score
How do you get that view @Jussi_SMS ??

He's a dev and is able to do things in game that most of us mere mortals can't.

(it's most likely done by using Freecam, which is only accessible in dev builds - WMD members had access to it during development of both pCARS1 and 2 but it gets removed from the release builds)
Exactly, using my local dev build and Freecam. Thought it'd give the best view of the situation.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Exactly, using my local dev build and Freecam. Thought it'd give the best view of the situation.
I assume that's because you can take the camera far enough out to see behind the magic, but its kinda a shame. All sorts of great video potential in there...

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I assume that's because you can take the camera far enough out to see behind the magic, but its kinda a shame. All sorts of great video potential in there...
There is, but there's also the potential for people using it to go where they shouldn't. With great power comes great responsibility.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread