Automobilista (1 Viewer)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Yo @SillySausage Automobilista just released an Update with Adelaide in it, must be worth a fun night?? Have you got the Game?

shhh don't tell @t0daY he hates the the mere mention of Automobilista, I think it kicks off his turrettes..... :p

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
DESPICABLE absolutely DESPICABLE of you to mention AUTOMOBILLISTA here when you know @t0daY the way he can be. I see a bad moon (or is it angry german) rising.:):):)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yo @SillySausage Automobilista just released an Update with Adelaide in it, must be worth a fun night?? Have you got the Game?

shhh don't tell @t0daY he hates the the mere mention of Automobilista, I think it kicks off his turrettes..... :p

DESPICABLE absolutely DESPICABLE of you to mention AUTOMOBILLISTA here when you know @t0daY the way he can be. I see a bad moon (or is it angry german) rising.:):):)

Be very careful..

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I have it too. Would love to do this track in the formula car lol.

G

Gopher04

Its a good version, the V8's are a blast round here, well the modded versions are, and the F Trucks are even better..now with smoke.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
@Gopher04 can you link to the modded V8's. I heard the stock ones are a bit too feisty..... :nailbiting:

I found a current livery pack :D

G

Gopher04

The modded ones add the Nissan & Ford, not sure if the physics have been altered, better cockpits, well slightly, but good fun to drive, they can be feisty, but your get use to it, it's just the braking and throttle control, they will show as a separate mod ingame.

https://mega.nz/#!C8o2zRTB!3csJsUoiXR_ZK0B1GvhrslAzCWeABTQ-nECPrGhzQJg

Also this is really worth trying..http://www.asrformula.com/index.html

But don't donate (unless you want to) I can give them to you, we just have to sort out how, I only have the AMS version's but they are so good to drive, let me know if your interested.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I typically don't donate until I try something and like it, I'll grab the free stuff and try it out, time permitting.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I don't have the game, is it worthwhile purchasing? I'd been down for a fun night if it is. @ramiboo

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have to agree with manu its a shocking game. To arcade like for me. Im all up for some retro gaming lol but not this..lol.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
@SillySausage @FlyingKman I've had it for a while, but not really spent the time to get into it. I've jumped in and done the odd AI race or normally just run some laps round a track by myself for some fun. It does look a bit blocky at times, but the driving experience and feedback is very good. I'd say if there's a good deal, get it, but it's not at the top of anyone's list I think.

There are some really good MODs, look at @Gopher04's posts above. They've got a good list of tracks that aren't in much else. @FlyingKman you might just wan't to get it for Kyalami!!

This is the main guy that does the Physics

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@SillySausage @FlyingKman I've had it for a while, but not really spent the time to get into it. I've jumped in and done the odd AI race or normally just run some laps round a track by myself for some fun. It does look a bit blocky at times, but the driving experience and feedback is very good. I'd say if there's a good deal, get it, but it's not at the top of anyone's list I think.

There are some really good MODs, look at @Gopher04's posts above. They've got a good list of tracks that aren't in much else. @FlyingKman you might just wan't to get it for Kyalami!!

On a serious note, I can second that. The graphics are really meh but the physics are one of the bests out there (in my opinion). rF2 does get very close to it but I haven't driven both enough to make a real comparison, those are just my personal feelings.

Still I am neither a big fan of modding in general nor the fact that the graphics are from the late 90's. But if we gather enough people we could try it out!

G

Gopher04

The graphics are out of date, but when you compare it to rfactor then Reiza have done a amazing job with it, this is their stepping stone over to a better engine, their graphics look is on a similar line to what iracing had, and I agree with Manu I'm not a modding fan when it comes down to it as it becomes confusing and more often enough spoils the sim but it's fun, and I brought the season pack for one reason, they deserve backing as I think they have the potential to build something awesome.

Just going back to the graphics, I like things to look good, but if I saw to brand new identical vehicles in performance driving down the road, and one was straight out of the showroom floor, and one was blinged up to the hills, I know which one I would pick, looks don't mean everything else is as good..

Kman, Kyalami in the fomula's is awesome man..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The graphics are out of date, but when you compare it to rfactor then Reiza have done a amazing job with it, this is their stepping stone over to a better engine, their graphics look is on a similar line to what iracing had, and I agree with Manu I'm not a modding fan when it comes down to it as it becomes confusing and more often enough spoils the sim but it's fun, and I brought the season pack for one reason, they deserve backing as I think they have the potential to build something awesome.

Just going back to the graphics, I like things to look good, but if I saw to brand new identical vehicles in performance driving down the road, and one was straight out of the showroom floor, and one was blinged up to the hills, I know which one I would pick, looks don't mean everything else is as good..

Kman, Kyalami in the fomula's is awesome man..

We are agreeing in so many things lately, who are you and what did you do with gopher? :nailbiting:

G

Gopher04

Right at this moment I'm on extremely strong meds, I tend to walk round like I've been on the Razz all night..:dead:

Hey what can I say, we're like a married couple, sometimes we fight, but you know I luv you really..:kiss::wtf:

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
They had a Steam sale not to long ago that included the Season Pass for only $35. I thought it was great deal so I got it. We should do a fun night and do some truck racing lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread