Automobilista (1 Viewer)

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm up for that if I can get the damn thing to work with my CSWv2.

I bought it last year after watching one of the dev updates. I just thought I'd support them, even if pCars gets most of my attention. Ignoring the graphics and UI, it's really enjoyable, but for some reason it won't now work with my wheel.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have to agree with manu its a shocking game. To arcade like for me. Im all up for some retro gaming lol but not this..lol.
Id like to retract this comment and apoligise for it. I was thinking of a diffrent game. I shall say no more and my previous comment be VOID..
Thank you....

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm up for that if I can get the damn thing to work with my CSWv2.

I bought it last year after watching one of the dev updates. I just thought I'd support them, even if pCars gets most of my attention. Ignoring the graphics and UI, it's really enjoyable, but for some reason it won't now work with my wheel.
I'm using it with the CSWv2 also, happy to pass on my settings, I didn't change a great deal, only the Low force feedback to about 35% and the Force Feedback Strength to about -80% as -100% felt a bit too strong. On the wheel settings I have: -

SEn: AUt
FF: 100
SHo: 100
AbS: OFF
LIn: OFF
dEA: OFF
drI: OFF
For: 100
SPr: OFF
dPr: OFF

There's lots more to change but that got me going pretty nicely in the V8 Super Car the other day.

One think I've not done in this game is go online yet. Not sure even how.... :D

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks ramiboo. My problem is more fundamental than that at the mo, unfortunately. Whenever I go and map a button in the UI, it won't let me. It's like there is some button or axis that's permanently doing something, and their detection is picking it up. Thought it might be the Hotas base, but even with that out, I get no joy.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@MikeyTT Do you have the latest v2 drivers? I would unplug everything except the V2 and go from there until you find the culprit.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh wow @MikeyTT that sound nasty. I assume when whatever it is assigns itself it says a controller/joy number? Maybe the device manager can help you track it.

G

Gopher04

I don't have a CSW but I have had similar problems before, I run a custom plate on my T500 and sometimes one of the rotary knobs get stuck, so a quick turn left/right cures it, but it can stop me from assigning buttons, if I don't try to turn it, if I go into my TM control panel it highlights the problem one.

Users who are viewing this thread