Project CARS 2 BMW 2002 Stanceworks Edition Sprint Night (2 Viewers)

BMW 2002 Stanceworks Edition Sprint Night
Posted by Tom
Project Cars 2
Tuesday, May 5, 2020 - 18:30
Until: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
This was amaaaazing! Reaaally good fun.

By the way this is my 3 dollar controller
Post automatically merged:

This race was reeeally great, so much fun, by the way this is my 3 dollar controller, no vibration no nothing.
IMG_20200505_160015607.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_160015607.jpg
    IMG_20200505_160015607.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
IMG_20200505_220825.jpg
this is me :cigar:
IMG_20200506_191032.jpg

A small change.. Second monitor due soon :playful:

Last edited:

Vince

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey Fubii, do you find an ultra-wide screen such as yours better than a triple screen setup? Obviously it's easier to set up and use in general, but how would you compare them for sim-racing purposes?

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Easily. quicker setup, less cables, less faffing around lining monitors up, setting up etc etc.
I will be mounting either a 24" or 27" above it in the coming days, more for streaming & being able to see who's talking on ts =)
3440x1440 is the sweet spot for gaming imo. additional benefit is the IPS panel, gsync at 100hz. I bought it about 3 years ago now & expect it to last another 4 before considering a switch. I'd prefer if it had the tighter curvature but that's nitpicking.
You could take it even further & have 3 of these o_O I've seen people do it & asked , "but why"...

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it was fun being back and racing with some old names, and some I didn't recognise.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great fun last night :) gutted I ended up on the roof at Silverstone after just turn 2.... (it's ok I'm getting used to it :p). Bannochbrae was AWESOME, it's the only race yesterday where I got in the zone and and enjoyed it a lot! Also the lapped battle with @Battenberg & @hinesy32 was too good at Oulton Park! Thanks @Jonno for the stream it was epic and I had family and friends watching me end up on the roof :p See you next round!

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for the races everyone, and mega thanks to @Jonno too, the stream was a great laugh to watch afterwards! I really liked that car, absolutely loved hustling it around Oulton park and Bannochbrae. After my pace in the later races, I don't think I can hide behind my "I'm still getting used to my H Shifter excuse" anymore :p.

Next week's event will go live shortly...

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You were much faster than me at Oulton Park @Battenberg . I only managed to be up that far due to lots of luck. Another lap or 2 and I think you would have passed me.

It was a fun car to drive. Was a shame I ended up on my roof alongside @Taorminator at Silverstone. Sorry I didn't do the last race, had a headache and toothache all day yesterday.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
just incase your board an fancy a watch...
So glad you catched that two wide between the houses with @JustG at Bannochbrae! For the record it was even more hilarious as I had just said "one of us is gonna eat a house" the moment before x)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Many thanks to @Battenberg for organizing these fun events! I think these kind of sessions are essential for the community, giving newbies and new members the opportunity to jump in and test the water before entering any official competition and/or before having any knowledge on setups.
Really enjoyed watching @Jonno 's stream afterwards, and especially enjoyed 'The Battle of the Eugenes', even noticed some 'Russian roulette' between the 2 houses at Bannochbrae :D
I had better sessions than last week, also because I drove a couple of laps in the BMW before entering the 1st session. Took some laps before I got some sort of pace because I raced these tracks max 2 times before and Sonoma I visited last time over 3 years ago in PCARS1 I think :eek:
Ruined it for myself from time to time because still trying new things during the race to get any faster... sometimes resulting in leaving the track and losing some positions. At Oulton park I took some damage because some drivers decided to rejoin unsafely. Hope we will all freshen up our memories regarding this RSR rule for upcoming events.

To get better, I will have to test-drive on more tracks at random so I keep my track knowledge up to date. I now need the race to freshen up my memory. At one point I was 8 seconds faster during race than in quali, LOL

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Glad you guys enjoyed the stream i thoroughly enjoyed streaming it. The great battle of the eugene's. They just seemed to find each other every race lol. It was a plesure to stream for you guys..

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Congrats on your twitch affiliation @Jonno

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Congrats on your twitch affiliation @Jonno
Cheers man appreciate it.. An for some reason im not getting any notfications when ever im tagged in anything lol..

Users who are viewing this thread