1. Enable triple screen in the video settings
2. Go to track, pause the game and open view settings
3. Set screen width to 400mm, bezel width to 0mm, side screen angle to 13 degrees and the distance from screens to whatever is the distance from your eyes to the center of the monitor
4. In the video settings find a resolution scale value that doesn't show a line in between the "monitors"
5. Maybe also set post processing to low, higher settings seem to cause a color difference in the "monitor angle", at least in some weather/lighting conditions
Port forwarding correctly setup in your modem/router?