rFactor 2 Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
currently it looks like that the next P1 6h race will be at Watkins Glen, as i love that track i am planning to participate, would be nice if some people would be interested in running it so we could maybe send 2 RSR cars into the race

i already tried all of the Apex GT3 cars at the Glen and it the SLS, Camaro, Z4 seem to be the best, the Corvette is also fast but is killing the tires

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
currently it looks like that the next P1 6h race will be at Watkins Glen, as i love that track i am planning to participate, would be nice if some people would be interested in running it so we could maybe send 2 RSR cars into the race

i already tried all of the Apex GT3 cars at the Glen and it the SLS, Camaro, Z4 seem to be the best, the Corvette is also fast but is killing the tires

If it is not clashing with an iRacing event I am in :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
it is planned for 17th March, but the date isn't final yet

Would you follow this event closer and give us a hint right here when the signups are up? Feel free to create a new thread like I did with the 6H of Road Atlanta if you got time :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We have quite a few people looking into endurance racing at the moment so maybe if you guys are joining us for the race we can have 3 cars, 2 A teams and 1 B team. P1 said test servers will be public once track is announced so we can get those guys interested to join us for some testing.
@The Wayfaerer P1 are going to reduce power in Ferrari and Z4 i believe. Our little Porsche was super quick and looked after tires well so me and Simon are planning on running with it again.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Would you follow this event closer and give us a hint right here when the signups are up? Feel free to create a new thread like I did with the 6H of Road Atlanta if you got tim

yeah i can do that

@jamesl91 i was testing with the Apex Base Mod, have to try the P1 versions also if there are any changes but at least for me it felt like the Porsche was super understeery at the Glen, but that could probably easy be fixed by setup

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think it can be fixed with setup, we had a evolved version of the Spa setup that worked well for us. i tried the car at Watkins Glen briefly and it did under steer but im pretty sure a few tweaks and it will work. obviously we have plenty of time to decide which car we want to take.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The other thing as well if we are fielding multiple cars then we don't all have to drive the same.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Putting forward my interest in this race :) newbie to rfactor and loving it, ready for endurance racing.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey SimRacers

Just today I had my very first contact with rfactor 2 - I think I really like it since it feels quite realistic with the physics/tyre model somehow.
I'd like to improve even more - but for that I am wondering if anyone of you is using a Thrustmaster T300? If so I would highly appreciate if you could share all the necessary settings for FFB and so on. :stig:

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@CrisBCros yeah i am using a T300, i will check my FFB settings once i am back at home later today
but in rF2 sometimes you have to adjust the FFB depending on the cars you drive, as some mods have better FFB and some not

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Its time we got back on track with P1, hoping their servers are open soon! then people can start testing and seeing what cars are suitable

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
@CrisBCros yeah i am using a T300, i will check my FFB settings once i am back at home later today
but in rF2 sometimes you have to adjust the FFB depending on the cars you drive, as some mods have better FFB and some not
Would be great but not the highest prio yet, since I am still highly excited about season 4 :jimlad:

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score

Tech_G

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! It's been a while since I last checked in, but I am glad to see that the rF2 stuff is going so well. I will try to check in more often and catch up on track with you guys one of these days. Btw if your looking for even more endurance stuff I did a race at Sebring with these guys a couple of weeks back. They are a bit under the radar and a little disorganized, a bit like P1-Gaming when they first got going, but I am hoping they will get it sorted out. http://rfactor2wec.com/.

Hope your all doing well!

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey Tech_G, glad to see you back around, yes rF2 stuff is still going strong, keep an eye on the posts as we are trying to keep it all up-to-date with upcoming events and things.

Users who are viewing this thread