Endurance Championship - Question Thread (1 Viewer)

GosuNoob

Community Member
Reaction score
Here's a question.....

"Ahead of the season starting, a practice 'shake-down' event will take place. This will take place on the Saturday, one week before the season's opening race."

That's..... tomorrow.... so...... what time?

Berserker

Community Member
Reaction score
I think I may have missed sign up for Endurance Championship. Can i do it now or is it over for me? :(

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Will the race time be extended since the 144 minute online limit has been patched?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will the race time be extended since the 144 minute online limit has been patched?
I doubt it, these races are running with 10x acceleration to simulate a 24-hour cycle :)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey guys! Question : is it going to be a series? I can't participate for this one but I'd love to be part of the next. Would I be able to sign up even though I am not part of the first?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Taorminator Each race will be run individually but there will be cumulative scores towards a driver and class championship. You are welcome to sign up and participate in as many or as few races as you like, but we would prefer drivers to sign up only if they're likely to race in at least half of the races. If you're likely to only miss the 1st race then definitely sign up :)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Taorminator Each race will be run individually but there will be cumulative scores towards a driver and class championship. You are welcome to sign up and participate in as many or as few races as you like, but we would prefer drivers to sign up only if they're likely to race in at least half of the races. If you're likely to only miss the 1st race then definitely sign up :)
Thanks for the info @Cluck ! I also didn't know there was a specific topic for questions :) Will sign up for the next ones then ;)

kaleeb42

Community Member
Reaction score
When will race 2 track be announced and when will the thread and sign ups happen? I know it's a month away but I'm excited for the next race and I want to get to practicing :)

EDIT: nevermind, I'm an idiot, I found the calendar XD

Last edited:

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The end results are Endurance race style, right? So when you didn't see the checkered flag, you are not classified for points, because you DNF, not like in, let's say, F1 where if you done x% of the race, you can still score points even if you DNF.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The end results are Endurance race style, right? So when you didn't see the checkered flag, you are not classified for points, because you DNF, not like in, let's say, F1 where if you done x% of the race, you can still score points even if you DNF.

DNF = 0 points :)

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't think the :) would represent my feelings very well. I rather feel like :depressed:.
My internet died when it was 00:01:50 on the clock, and I was in the middle of bus stop. I could have just roll out of the chicane, and push the car for the rest of the lap and wait until the leader is finish before crossing the line... (Sorry I had to get this out from my system, it was eating me up from the inside)

I'll stop now before I use some rather inappropriate words for my ISP.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't think the :) would represent my feelings very well. I rather feel like :depressed:.
My internet died when it was 00:01:50 on the clock, and I was in the middle of bus stop. I could have just roll out of the chicane, and push the car for the rest of the lap and wait until the leader is finish before crossing the line... (Sorry I had to get this out from my system, it was eating me up from the inside)

I'll stop now before I use some rather inappropriate words for my ISP.

How big was the gap in front and behind? Which position where you?

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
How big was the gap in front and behind? Which position where you?

2nd to last, the gap in front was too big to matter, and I don't remember the exactly, but it definitelly wan't 2 laps, so he would have got me, if I just roll in I think.

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
2nd to last, the gap in front was too big to matter, and I don't remember the exactly, but it definitelly wan't 2 laps, so he would have got me, if I just roll in I think.
If it really matters i should have the reply file. Just ask.

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Wondering if the Road America endurance race is happening? As there is no thread or weather posted and it would be nice to start practicing under race conditions as its only 11 days away. :)

GosuNoob

Community Member
Reaction score
Wondering if the Road America endurance race is happening? As there is no thread or weather posted and it would be nice to start practicing under race conditions as its only 11 days away. :)

It will be posted in the next couple of days.
Schedule can still be found Here

Apologies for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread