• Sign-ups have opened for the 8th season of the Revolution Cup in Project CARS 2!
    More information about the upcoming league can be found here!

Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit - which elastomer spring combination is best? (1 Viewer)

The Breeze

Social Media
Steam
View
It's not painted it's anodized. That helps the situation a little as the anodized layer is harder than the aluminium. It's usually just a layer of 25µm. Although in red it's probably not hard anodized.
These Chinese guys surely know how to tighten their red screws, probably inspired by the communist party anodizing them in red ;)

Last edited:

Dutchtastic

Mine were tight aswell, make sure you place the key in correctly, making sure it cannot "pop" out and then turn.
I made the mistake with that on the rig and one of the bolts is messed up now (not that it ever needs to come out, but I misplaced the key and ruined the hexagon). If you place it right it won't go nuts on you #worstpunever

The Breeze

Social Media
Steam
View
Fanatec manual says all red screws need to stay untouched! ... So mounted pedal set to the wheel stand with screws buttom up through wheelstand, instead of top down as mentioned in the wheel stand instructions... issue fixed ;)
Will send message to Wheel Stand Pro that their instructions are incorrect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)