Project CARS 2 In-Game Photo Thread (1 Viewer)

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ss210412.jpg

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
^^^ I love the angle and the motion blur on the car is excellent but (you knew there was a "but" coming!) that shot would really have benefitted from tweaking some of the other sliders (brightness and contrast in particular) to give it a bit more impact. I would probably have applied one of the filters too, as the image is quite 'grey' - the 'indigo' filter, when used at a low level, can give a subtle blue tint to the image, which can work wonders.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
^^^ I love the angle and the motion blur on the car is excellent but (you knew there was a "but" coming!) that shot would really have benefitted from tweaking some of the other sliders (brightness and contrast in particular) to give it a bit more impact. I would probably have applied one of the filters too, as the image is quite 'grey' - the 'indigo' filter, when used at a low level, can give a subtle blue tint to the image, which can work wonders.

Thanks, I'm so scared of using the filters and to overdo something, but I'll definitely give it a try! It is a bit bland.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm so scared of using the filters and to overdo something, but I'll definitely give it a try! It is a bit bland.
If you think you've overdone it, just play with the settings until you're happy. You wouldn't believe how many shots I've deleted over the years, when I've looked at them after the moment.

Kebs

Community Member
Reaction score
Now i know why cluck has so many hours played of pcars 2 ;D awesome shots guys!

Users who are viewing this thread