Project CARS 2 In-Game Photo Thread (2 Viewers)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Did he really drop his sim racer career to become a photographer? :D

Looks like middle life crisis to me :p

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Chickens don't have a mid-life crisis :p.

EDIT : By the way, all of these recent shots are all from my 'screenshot randomiser' spreadsheet. The car, track, date and weather are all chosen at random. It occasionally throws up some combos that I won't bother shooting but with nearly 220 cars (even before the next DLC drops) and over 130 circuit layouts to choose from, it's pretty hard deciding on what to take a shot of, so I let fate choose for me!

One of my favourite shots from a recent special project for RS*R

Some more of my shots (including 2 other cars) can be found on RS*R's Facebook page. I won't link it directly but Google "RS-R USA Facebook" and there you'll find some Project CARS 2 screenshots they've posted. I can't upload the 4K original of my absolute favourite one (yet) but it's of the Skyline R34.

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm certainly no @Cluck, but I just had to take a couple screenshots of my teammate, @Onufmi, and I running together at the end of the Feature race in Catalunya. Our dirty cars running side-by-side under the cloudy Spanish sky looked so cool!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
And a few more, the 4K originals of some of the shots on the official pCARS2 site

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The original 4K FxxK shots from the Project CARS web-site feature on the car

(there are more on my Flickr page but these are my favourites from the ones they've used)

And a couple more non-official shots. Yeah, I've taken quite a few shots of this car ;)

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
From the F40 article published today

Users who are viewing this thread