iRacing Jan 23, 2021 - 24 Hours of Daytona (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm a possible, All boils down to when the event ends up happening, and if our area is still in a heavy lockdown.

I mainly want to give it a shot in the LMP2, but could even be Fezza, C8, M8 (If its in the series), Merc GT3 or Audi GT3

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
in the words of Bono - "In In In In In"

dont mind which car but last year the disconnect cost us the win, this year the aim is to win

Rargon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm im aswell. Have some unfinished business from last years race. So I'm most definitely going to join you @Cornworld

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'd like to give this a go as well. Will resubscribe to iracing and see which license I had and which I need to get.....

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
488 GTE is the only car I own among all, though personally not a big fan of the handling of that car as now.
If someone need a teammate for 488 GTE I'll be in, if not needed I'll be on spectator seat and cheer for y'all :)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Potentially @Taorminator being the 4th once we get confirmation of dates

And we would love to have RSR Blue again - seems to be only colour we can win in :p
I am in :) bear in mind I'll give 100% confirmation when the final date and schedule are released so I make sure it doesn't collide with RL stuff

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'd like to give this a go as well. Will resubscribe to iracing and see which license I had and which I need to get.....
Mo, it's actually gonna be my first 24h race since I didn't get to drive during my actual first 24h race xD

*PTSD of driving dottinger hoe straight without a rear wing kicks in* :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Mo, it's actually gonna be my first 24h race since I didn't get to drive during my actual first 24h race xD

i think we all remember that crash right? :D :D

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Please don't remind me of that :banghead: :wacky: Still feel so bad I ruined our race there....... Je me suis vraiment désolé! Hope we can finish the 24hrs this year :-D

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Doomday

RSR Academy
Reaction score
After the last time I did this race didn't go very well due to my inexperience (I didn't drive with RSR yet back then) I'd love to give this a second shot. I'd like to drive the Ferrari GTE, but I can also do the BMW GTE and the LMP2, though I am very inexperienced with the LMP2.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I would be interested if there is a space . Any car ,class

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
just posting here to tell you i‘m interested.
but if possible in a ‚just for fun‘ team :)

I‘m ok with buying one car and the track if needed. Will drive everything from Miata to LMP1 ;). My subscription is still active, but i think i need some races for having level 4.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Crazy how many people we got already! Outstanding!

One more thing, can everyone tell me which team size they prefer? 3 or 4? Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread