iRacing Jan 23, 2021 - 24 Hours of Daytona (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great work @t0daY

For anybody that wanted to start practicing I've included some information below that hasn't been updated yet in the original post
Sim Date (Time of Day Setting): January 30, 2021
Sim Start Time (Time of Day Setting): 3:00 PM
Stop and Go Limit: 100 incs and every 20 after
DQ Limit: None

LMP2:
Dallara P217

GTE:
BMW M8 GTE
Chevrolet Corvette C8.R GTE
Ferrari 488 GTE
Porsche 911 RSR

GT3:
BMW M4 GT3
Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great work @t0daY

For anybody that wanted to start practicing I've included some information below that hasn't been updated yet in the original post
Sim Date (Time of Day Setting): January 30, 2021
Sim Start Time (Time of Day Setting): 3:00 PM
Stop and Go Limit: 100 incs and every 20 after
DQ Limit: None

LMP2:
Dallara P217

GTE:
BMW M8 GTE
Chevrolet Corvette C8.R GTE
Ferrari 488 GTE
Porsche 911 RSR

GT3:
BMW M4 GT3
Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO
Ehm I updated all quite a while ago mate^^

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for grouping team up, but now I have a situation that my parents want me to return to China as soon as possible, I might have to leave before Daytona 24. This was unforeseen. The specific date for my departure is still unknown, I probably will know in 2 weeks, and likely I will be gone until September :(
I hope to race but I guess I have to be on reserve list now.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ohhhh dam @Ben Watkinson we should of put money on this lol we were right hahahahahahahahahaha

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is that now feedback or just pulling a leg again?
not pulling anyones leg just saying to ben we called it,,, the teams were lets be honest already set before you announced em because its always the same people with the same people.. im not trying to start anything im just giving an opinion that is all

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
not pulling anyones leg just saying to ben we called it,,, the teams were lets be honest already set before you announced em because its always the same people with the same people.. im not trying to start anything im just giving an opinion that is all
Thats not true but okay. If you dont have any other ideas I can not help you and @Ben Watkinson. I cant also remember you drove with 118 and steveg together but this can be my bad memories.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY I thought @Rargon was promoted from academy to team RSR? If thats the case we have no Academy drivers.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY I thought @Rargon was promoted from academy to team RSR? If thats the case we have no Academy drivers.
For the one race where the sign up was, lets call it, fucked up. I need to speak with @Rargon first before anything.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
All fine by me, but as of yet closer to that date i dont know If I can do it but will keep you posted!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Practice #0 - Meet & Greet

When?
Tuesday, 22th December 2020
Where? Our TeamSpeak3
Time? 19:00 UTC onwards

Little hosted session for everyone to get used to the track again. Also good opportunity for new people to iRacing to get started :)

@CatchAGlimpse @Jeff[NL] @Nismo @Taorminator @grobi0815 @C. Tscharf @ramdrop @Battenberg @Jamesl91 @Jakeyy @UnstopaPaul @Vernux @PiGuy @Zerd @t0daY @Raigore @Puffpirat @Cornworld @Rargon @MelBonkers @David Siska @Selly @Rafael @Nakor @Doomday @Darksi @Shepard @Ricardo Macieira @frankodrose @Tim Lamers @1185323118 @steveg200 @Ben Watkinson @Jonno

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

When?
Where? Our TeamSpeak3

Little hosted session for everyone to get used to the track again. Also good opportunity for new people to iRacing to get started :)
Can't join probably, as I will be wrapping x-mas presents with the missus all night

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
if i may make a suggestion and please understand this is nothing against anyone but as i have now been trying to race with @Darksi for probably near on 2 years now could i make a suggestion and that is all it is

@Darksi @Shepard @steveg200 @Jonno
or
@Darksi @Shepard @frankodrose @Jonno

i just want to team up with someone or someones i have not yet had the pleasure to be in a team with as i said its nothing against anyone.. i apologize if i offend anyone that is not my intention

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

When?
Where? Our TeamSpeak3

@CatchAGlimpse @Jeff[NL] @Nismo @Taorminator @grobi0815 @C. Tscharf @ramdrop @Battenberg @Jamesl91 @Jakeyy @UnstopaPaul @Vernux @PiGuy @Zerd @t0daY @Raigore @Puffpirat @Cornworld @Rargon @MelBonkers @David Siska @Selly @Rafael @Nakor @Doomday @Darksi @Shepard @Ricardo Macieira @frankodrose @Tim Lamers @1185323118 @steveg200 @Ben Watkinson @Jonno
unfortunately as i dont have a working wheel atm waiting for the fat man to bring my new one lol i shall not be present haha present lol

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

When?
Where? Our TeamSpeak3

I might not be able to attend, but the very least it would be later in the evening

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
if i may make a suggestion and please understand this is nothing against anyone but as i have now been trying to race with @Darksi for probably near on 2 years now could i make a suggestion and that is all it is

@Darksi @Shepard @steveg200 @Jonno
or
@Darksi @Shepard @frankodrose @Jonno

i just want to team up with someone or someones i have not yet had the pleasure to be in a team with as i said its nothing against anyone.. i apologize if i offend anyone that is not my intention
Thats proper feedback! Will take this into account, appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread