Milton Keynes Go Karting (1 Viewer)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Some of the race driver that I race with have got a pre season Karting event coming up on the Saturday 3rd March at Milton Keynes Daytona Outdoor Track. There's plenty of space so if any of you guys are in the area or willing to travel you're more than welcome. The details are: -

Saturday 3rd March 2017, 10:00am start but be there no later that the start time.

Daytona Milton Keynes
H4 Dansteed Way
Rooksley
Milton Keynes
MK13 8NP

Event Tel: 033 033 27870

It'll be a heat's, semi's and final type affair and the cost is £80.

If you want to come along PM me sort out the details.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Dammit, of all the weekends, you have to do this on the weekend when I'm 200 miles away :(

It's a great circuit and well worth going, if you're not far and fancy a bit of fun. Not so fun when there's a thunderstorm and the hairpin at the bottom is so flooded that you look down and see that the water is up to your waist and the kart conks out :D. I've been there 3 times and it's pissed it down with rain each time (with one of those being the aforementioned thunderstorm, with full on lightning!).

Here's some of my laps from the last time I was there, for a trade-group shindig. The 'wet' footage was a while after the massive downpour.

EDIT : Found a photo my father took at the event when we were out in the middle of a thunderstorm. Yes, those are slick tyres we were on.

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the £££ I would have been up for this :( I also need to start saving/selling stuff to go towards Spa 24 ;)

Dont know what you are talking about :D

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
I might be up for this...do love a bit of MK karting. Heres my lap I did last March. Totally screwed up the end of the lap keeping my head down to long :D

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
@SBart_uk you're more than welcome, if there's anything you need to know just shout.

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Just realised I have my last race of the PRD season finishing at around 4am that morning...I don't think I'm gonna be able to get a decent amount of sleep and then make it to Milton Keynes in time :(

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Just realised I have my last race of the PRD season finishing at around 4am that morning...I don't think I'm gonna be able to get a decent amount of sleep and then make it to Milton Keynes in time :(
Just don't show up for the final race. Surely your gap to Nono is big enough you can sit that one out :p

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Just don't show up for the final race. Surely your gap to Nono is big enough you can sit that one out :p
Its only 9 points, If I can win on the Wednesday race I may just do that. But I do love that Lotus 78 and don't know when the next time I'll get to run a Classic F1 race in PC2 will be....I suspect maybe never, so don't know if I can bring myself to miss it. I'll have to see how I feel after the Wednesday if its won and if there is still space to book in.

Users who are viewing this thread