Until: Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 22:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Its nice to be back racing in Project Cars, Had a good qually which put me in P2 then had some good fights for position in both races
Sorry these have no audio but recording was a last minute decision so never checked the settings

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
REally enjoyed the racing last night. Seriously gutted about the wheel disconnect again in race 2, I'm just relieved I didn't take out the legends I was battling with...I can't lie I was pretty impressed with myself to be battling with some real RSR legends...

I'm in the process of uploading my onboard of the first 9 laps until my wheel disconnected, will post the link when it's up.

Shout out and thank yous to @ProjectPD @CatchAGlimpse and @t0daY , I think I only managed to hang on to you guys because the 3 of you were battling so hard amongst yourselves...I got in on the action occasionally, but it was great to watch when I was behind.

About half an hour left to upload but here's the link anyway!
Revolution Cup Season 7 Round 1 Zolder Race 2

Its up!

Last edited:

cpcdem

Community Member
Reaction score
@Born2BSlow very nice! About the wheel, have you tried using a different USB port? Also are you sure the wheel is disconnecting, so if you go out of the game in the wheel settings driver, does it not see it? Because if the driver still sees it, it may just be that the game is only losing focus for some reason and a click with the mouse on it might fix it instantly...

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
@Born2BSlow very nice! About the wheel, have you tried using a different USB port? Also are you sure the wheel is disconnecting, so if you go out of the game in the wheel settings driver, does it not see it? Because if the driver still sees it, it may just be that the game is only losing focus for some reason and a click with the mouse on it might fix it instantly...
It is the game not focussing as you describe, the wheel is still connected. If I didn’t play in VR I would be able to sort it much more quickly.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
My race PoV is now up on YouTube. Sadly Race 1 didn't record (I might try to recover it from Twitch). Bit of a frustrating evening for me all told. Off the pace to start with, though having reviewed footage of the top 10 it might not be just a pace thing...

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
My race PoV is now up on YouTube. Sadly Race 1 didn't record (I might try to recover it from Twitch). Bit of a frustrating evening for me all told. Off the pace to start with, though having reviewed footage of the top 10 it might not be just a pace thing...

That looked like it was VERY hard work mate

cpcdem

Community Member
Reaction score

OK, I have to say it, it is really not nice listening to "they can't even cheat properly", while I am seeing track cuts from the person saying it in every single lap...

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
OK, I have to say it, it is really not nice listening to "they can't even cheat properly", while I am seeing track cuts from the person saying it in every single lap...
No need to discuss this here thanks, there is a steward thread for a reason and also enough rooms on ts to have a chat with people about this. Sorry

cpcdem

Community Member
Reaction score
OK, thanks a lot for your reply man! I did not want to continue it earlier, but I replied in public, because that comment was made in a public video posted in the public area of the forum, so I thought my reply should be public as well. But I am very glad you replied like that, completely understood, we all let our emotions take over some times. All good then, looking forward to racing with you again on track next week!

Users who are viewing this thread